I'm bored/ look at what i just bought

Started by Dorothy_Mantooth, Aug 28, 2007, 01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorothy_Mantooth

I just bought these bookshelves that make it look like your books are levitating.

I need to tell everyone that at first they scared me because they seemed to know something I didn't, but now I am in love with my ghost bookshelves. I encourage everyone to go buy their own ghost bookshelves for a mere $7 at The Container Store. I can only hope that there are others who have made purchases as satisfying as this.

Also fyi, I have an issue with avoiding work I should be doing. I also enjoy posting lameass things like this to annoy a certain friend/roomate/whothrewthecake who will have to stare at these freakish ghost shelves until the end of our lease/friendship THE END
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

aMD

nice poster  ;D

i've got one too.  8-)  Your looks to be in better condition than mine.  is it an original?

Dorothy_Mantooth

If by original, you mean the one that came out of the Greatest Hits album, then yes. I found it in a resale shop who obviously didn't know what they had. The record was only $5. Dream come true
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

BH

What's holding up the bottom book?  This is bugging the shit out of me.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

bowl of soup

QuoteWhat's holding up the bottom book?  This is bugging the shit out of me.

Fucking evil spirits obviously.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

Dorothy_Mantooth

aMD

i've got to say.  that's pretty damn cool.  but not as cool as that poster  ;)

BH

Does that help?

Yes!  Thanks, now I can sleep tonight.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

EC

in 2 weeks time, i would like to have a picture taken with me and the ghost shelves.

whothrewthecake

i have to admit, these are pretty scary to look at. but now i'm thinking they are bad-a. and i can't wait to see ec posed in front of them.

EC

and i can't wait to be posing.
can't wait.