Main Menu

mmj tattoo

Started by nbiddy, Aug 27, 2007, 06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nbiddy

alright everyone, i'm thinking of gettin a mmj related tattoo.  Any ideas?

Right now i like an outline of 'the bear' from it still moves....thoughts..suggestions?  

thanks all.

-Noah

The DARK

Hmmm....I bet the Z album cover on your forehead would do just fine.  ;)

Only joking. The bear sounds like a good idea.
In another time, in another place, in another face

nbiddy

come on..let me do 1 dumb thing in my life :)

EC

Quotecome on..let me do 1 dumb thing in my life :)
ok.
i always say, go big or go home.
are you with me?
i would go for the entire rose bowl on your back.
you will never regret it, i promise.
and girls (or boys, whichever you prefer) will flock to you like cats on mice.

(no sarcasm, only jokes :))
i would get a little owl.

dragonboy

A shoe-less Jim pre-haircut, face not visible straddling his flying V from the OBH performance on Conan.
Right arm, shoulder to elbow.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

nbiddy

its definitely a tough choice between the entire rose bowl and pre-cut jim.  I kind of like the outline of the bear standing up as well.....

Owl is a good idea too.  keep them coming!  

BH

If it were me, I'd go with one of the OKONOKOS! circles.  Or maybe the devil/champagne/little girl thing that we "almost" made t-shirt from.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

fitzcarraldo

Me too Meg. I have one in mind, me Ma always sang Carly Simon's Night Owl to me. One of KL's for sure. Think I'll email to ask for permission. Hey, I was about to write you to tell you that Grizzly Bear is coming to Toronto soon and to check them out (in case you haven't yet), but I see you are going to be in Texas playing shows at that time.  8-)  

Speaking of MMJ related tattoo's, Sleazy Rider's is pretty awesome. (The skeletons from the It Still Moves sleave)

Angry Ewok

Of the MMJ tats I've seen, I haven't liked many of them... but if I were to get one, I'd cover my entire back with a dancing circus bear insert from the Acoustic Citsuoca vinyl.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

EC

Hey, I was about to write you to tell you that Grizzly Bear is coming to Toronto soon and to check them out (in case you haven't yet), but I see you are going to be in Texas playing shows at that time.  8-)  
:)  why don't you and a special someone make a road trip to tx?
i'm missing a LOT of shows in tx during this time, but i'm consoled by the fact that many of them will be in one place in austin while i'm there, so then i don't feel so bad. :)

fitzcarraldo

And I'm missing the shows in Texas, Damn! Wish I could make it down. Cheers EC!  :)

Sleazy Rider

Get the dude slithering out of the penis and holding the Z from the Z artwork.

Just remember whatever you get WILL be fucking killer because you had the balls to dedicate a piece of your flesh to MMJ for all time :)
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

nbiddy

Hey sleazy-

Do you have a picture of your tattoo? I believe someone said you had a MMJ one...

-Noah

Sleazy Rider

Here it is friend, Ryan Corpse tat looks better IMO, it's in this thread to I believe.

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-local/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1185486465
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

nbiddy

wow..very cool! Thanks for passing along