Elvis has left the building

Started by rccola71, Sep 30, 2007, 06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

My girlfriend/fiancee of 6 years just left this am for NC for a week!!!  I love her very much but I am so happy I could start drinking now...Absence truly makes the heart grow fonder.If your with someone long enough you know exactly how I feel ;D ;D ;D ;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

MarkW

Word.

My missus is my best friend and I couldn't imagine life without her.  But every now and again, a little personal time is just what the doctor ordered.

She's away this weekend.

I've been to the pub at opening time, smoked large cigars, read newspapers without speaking to anyone for hours, listened to loud music, eaten as if the word "vitamin" was never invented, farted like a champ, not closed the bedroom curtains overnight, etc etc - ie a whole string of marital mini-crimes rolled up into one weekend.

Have a good one!
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

ManNamedTruth

QuoteWord.

My missus is my best friend and I couldn't imagine life without her.  But every now and again, a little personal time is just what the doctor ordered.

She's away this weekend.

I've been to the pub at opening time, smoked large cigars, read newspapers without speaking to anyone for hours, listened to loud music, eaten as if the word "vitamin" was never invented, farted like a champ, not closed the bedroom curtains overnight, etc etc - ie a whole string of marital mini-crimes rolled up into one weekend.

Have a good one!

i hope leaving the toilet seat up was included ;)
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

primushead

QuoteMy girlfriend/fiancee of 6 years just left this am for NC for a week!!!  I love her very much but I am so happy I could start drinking now...Absence truly makes the heart grow fonder.If your with someone long enough you know exactly how I feel ;D ;D ;D ;D

Where in NC is she going?