All Hail King Dragonboy!

Started by aMD, Mar 11, 2007, 07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacketGal

I don't really know you at all but I must say I enjoy your posts and your sense of humor! Post on!  :D
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

The DARK

See Get to Know the Members Thread.
In another time, in another place, in another face

dragonboy

QuoteSee Get to Know the Members Thread.
Actually that was all lies.

Thanks Jacketgirl!  :)

(more Cannonball Run pics please!)

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

JacketGal

dragonboy

It's so funny that Jackie Chan's name is [size=14]slightly[/size] bigger than everyone else's on that Chinese DVD version. (+ he's the only person on the cover!!!)  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

JacketGal

QuoteIt's so funny that Jackie Chan's name is [size=14]slightly[/size] bigger than everyone else's on that Chinese DVD version. (+ he's the only person on the cover!!!)  ;D
As it should be...:)

red

Where are ya db?  I got a new Dizzee Rascal track awaiting your return.

red

dragonboy

Still waiting for my phone call from Jim  ;)

thetweener

thetweener

QuoteI just realized that, not only has DB entered the elite 5000 posts "more than a feeling" club, he has quietly become the number one poster on the forum moving past Conaway.

Congratulations, Andrew!

Forgive me if this has already been discussed but I believe it had escaped our attention.

not knowing Conaway, I'm curious as to why a man would care so much about what another man is doing with his time.  makes me think...you're jealous?

aMD

QuoteI just realized that, not only has DB entered the elite 5000 posts "more than a feeling" club, he has quietly become the number one poster on the forum moving past Conaway.

Congratulations, Andrew!

Forgive me if this has already been discussed but I believe it had escaped our attention.

not knowing Conaway, I'm curious as to why a man would care so much about what another man is doing with his time.  makes me think...you're jealous?

:-?

i was just recognizing db's post count reaching new heights for this board. i don't know who's time you think i care so much about.  what's the problem here, tweener?

red

:-?

i was just recognizing db's post count reaching new heights for this board. i don't know who's time you think i care so much about.  what's the problem here, tweener?
If you read their other posts it seems like they're just trying to stir the pot.  The pot of which we've got a lovely, loving soup going on here.  I'd just ignore that comment and keep hailing king DB.

:)

fitzcarraldo

Hey King Dragonboy! Your mix that you so generously sent to a few of us here Will be Spun at Cave City!  :D

red

QuoteHey King Dragonboy! Your mix that you so generously sent to a few of us here Will be Spun at Cave City!  :D
[size=16]RING THE ALARM!!![/size]

Chills

Is DB off to Spain right now? Anyone know?

I've sent him a message a couple of days ago to thank him for the mix and the crunky, but no reply so far.

mjkoehler

QuoteIs DB off to Spain right now? Anyone know?

I've sent him a message a couple of days ago to thank him for the mix and the crunky, but no reply so far.

I think so. Or Guam. I know he was planning to or thinking of going there or some other island somewhere in the Pacific.

aMD

thanks for the mad mixtape.  we spun it at jacketfest whilst cornholing and hailed dragonboy!

MarkW

Ola, dragonboy!  Donde esta?  No nos olvida, por favor...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

red

We need our King back soon!!!