how good is this picture?

Started by whothrewthecake, Jan 29, 2008, 10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whothrewthecake

really, how good is this picture?

Dorothy_Mantooth

out of all the face shakes.... out of all the places...
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

whothrewthecake

this is such a good picture.

ycartrob

some sort of weird G force anomaly there

EC

that is better than every pic on jowlers.com combined, including the dog ones and the ones with people spitting water.

but NOT as good as the alamo fay shay.
sorry.

Dorothy_Mantooth

we toyed with posting one of you but we don't know how people feel about their face shakes being publicly displayed.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

EC

you have my full permish to post whatever pic you have of me at your disposal.

except the naked ones that you pinned up beside the ones of bo on your ceiling.  those are for YOUR EYES ONLY.

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

i am presently imagining what is happening in the cake/mantooth abode right now.  

Dorothy_Mantooth

Quoteexcept the naked ones that you pinned up beside the ones of bo on your ceiling.

you are such a slut x 10.

yeah our abode is pretty bananas right now. except also not, because all we're doing is sitting in our respective rooms and cackling at each others' posts which is the lamest thing on the planet. besides your idea that i would ever pin up anything next to the pictures of bo.

EC

i think you should liven up the party with a clamato budweiser

Dorothy_Mantooth

OKAY LADY OF CANADA.... here's the deal. that clamato budweiser is going to sit in our fridge until you come back here because there are several issues such as: we don't like clams, we don't like tomatoes, and we don't like budweiser. BUT we like you. so it lives in our fridge until better days have come again.

EC

[size=18]i'm just trying to help you have a good time, lady mantooth![/size]

Dorothy_Mantooth

don't scroll your text at me. we've all been through some highs and lows on this board tonight!!! going from anger to thrusting to highlights to clamato!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BH

Quotedon't scroll your text at me.

That is a classic! ;D
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

EC

yeah, she's a real whiz with words.
that goes down in the anals (you heard me right) of perfection along with soul chubby.