Main Menu

Hola!

Started by Hammock, Feb 06, 2008, 03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammock

Just thought since I'm the new kid I'd say hello and introduce myself...so....hello! I figure it would be easier for everyone already here to ask me questions so go ahead ask anything...seriously...I'm an open book...ask away and such. C'mooooon...

primushead

Welcome aboard!

I guess my first question is, are you comfortable with seeing most of this board naked?  Because it happens a lot.

Hammock

QuoteWelcome aboard!

I guess my first question is, are you comfortable with seeing most of this board naked?  Because it happens a lot.

Its something I expect.  Thanks for the welcome!

ms. yvon

your user name probably says a lot about your demeanor.  i am also an advocate for hammock living.   [smiley=beer.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Hammock

Quoteyour user name probably says a lot about your demeanor.  i am also an advocate for hammock living.   [smiley=beer.gif]

I think I love you.  :-* ;)  Seriously nothing beats a beer and a hammock (not me... a real hammock and not just A beer...lots of them).  :)

MarkW

I also approve of Hammocks.  Except banana hammocks - they're just wrong (google images definitely backs me up on this).

So, aside from waiting for pics of board members naked, what's happening where you are right now, H?

Oh and welcome, friend and fellow jacketeer.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Hammock

QuoteI also approve of Hammocks.  Except banana hammocks - they're just wrong (google images definitely backs me up on this).

So, aside from waiting for pics of board members naked, what's happening where you are right now, H?

Oh and welcome, friend and fellow jacketeer.

Thanks for the welcome Mark...right now at this very moment I am trying to coast through the rest of the work day unscathed...also looking forward to the next five days of cloudy rainy weather  :-/(beats tornadoes I suppose but damn I can't wait for Spring/Summer.)

Penny Lane

hey welcome. i'm new myself--this is one of the few sites not blocked at work (nice!) hence the avid postings
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

TEO

Do you put the stress on the second syllable? And welcome, you are gonna' love it. (just be careful, it IS addicting)    
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

BH

Welcome!  I have a good friend who would kill for your spinning Boognish.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Hammock

QuoteWelcome!  I have a good friend who would kill for your spinning Boognish.

Gotta love the Boognish! Though I'm not really feeling the new album.  :-/

LEATHER KID

The boognish works in mysterious ways.
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!