Very cool picture

Started by rccola71, Feb 13, 2008, 07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

MarkW

What happened to rccola/creepy? Ex-member?  :-/
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

SMc55

QuoteWhat happened to rccola/creepy? Ex-member?  :-/
Hope he's ok

aMD

i think he got upset when no one would respond to his threads. I've tried to explain to him that he doesn't need to start duplicate threads or threads that could easily go in another, already established.  Like how this should have probably just been a response to the "Post a random image" thread.  Or the "Megan Hamiliton" thread that he started despite the fact that there was already a thread by the exact same name with over 50 responses.

But apparently responding to other people's threads was not good enough.  He wanted to start superfluous threads anyway and still have the whole board respond as if we hadn't already discuss the topic.  

I'm not trying to play forum cop again, I'm just pointing out what I think happened with rc.  I've decided not to point out duplicate threads just not respond to them, but that apparently pisses some people off too.  

Jon T.

I posted a smart-ass comment in response to him earlier but I doubt that did him; I'm mainly just a measly lurker.

MarkW

QuoteI posted a smart-ass comment in response to him earlier but I doubt that did him; I'm mainly just a measly lurker.

Nah, I reckon is was definitely you.  There's nothing worse than a smartass lurker. ;)
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

ycartrob

I hate everyone on an equal basis

Jon T.

QuoteI hate everyone on an equal basis

If I have learned anything from lurking, it is this...

;D

ycartrob

QuoteI hate everyone on an equal basis

If I have learned anything from lurking, it is this...

;D

ok, well, let me stand corrected:

I used to be a measley lurker, but now I hate everyone on an equal basis

SMc55

I'd be sad if we've upset him.
I don't respond to as many posts as I used to. I liked the picture. I wish I'd said so.

aMD

QuoteI posted a smart-ass comment in response to him earlier but I doubt that did him; I'm mainly just a measly lurker.

With 250+ posts and the regular season championship of our fantasy football league I think you're more than a measly lurker.

Good job on running rccola off!   ;)

;D

dragonboy

I missed this thread, I guess it explains a little.

Rccola was a dude with good music taste, shame if he's gone for good. True, he did have a strange desire to start threads that were already there (use the search engine people!) but I also hear where he's coming from...I sometimes feel like I'm talking to myself here... I don't know, people used to 'chat' a lot more than they do now.

That said I'm well aware of the fact that I waste way too much time here & should fuck off & get a real life...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

You know, sometimes I read a post, and I'm like, "Wow, that's really cool", but I don't really have anything worhtwhile to add, and I don't want to over do it by just saying.  "Cool Pic!" to everything.   I guess my point is, I wouldn't get offended just because you are not getting a lot of response to something.

It sounds to me like maybe rc was having a rough week and his anger was a bit misdirected.  I hope he comes to his sences and returns.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

QuoteI hope he comes to his sences and returns.
& I hope you come to your sences & learn how to spell  ;)

Seriously, someone please tell me to go to bed  :-/
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

That said I'm well aware of the fact that I waste way too much time here & should fuck off & get a real life...

Yes you should db, and I also think you need to go cold turkey on your music addiction.  Please box up all of your cd's, and when you are in Memphis, I will take them from you while you find yourself.  They will be in a good home, where they will be loved equally and nourished.  

(Except maybe the hip-hop, which will be sold to the highest bidder ;))
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

QuoteI hope he comes to his sences and returns.
& I hope you come to your sences & learn how to spell  ;)

Seriously, someone please tell me to go to bed  :-/

Damn, I knew that looked bad when I saw my post, but I'm too lazy.  And now I can't fix it because you called me out!  What time is there?  Go to bed, you need your beauty sleep.

dragonboy

Yes you should db, and I also think you need to go cold turkey on your music addiction.  Please box up all of your cd's, and when you are in Memphis, I will take them from you while you find yourself.  They will be in a good home, where they will be loved equally and nourished.  

From what I understand Angry is a big fan of Hip-Hop & RnB, maybe he should get those?  ;)

So does that mean you're coming to Graceland BH?!!! Seriously my friend, I'll pay for your petrol, a VIP ticket to Graceland + I'll let you watch a couple of Elvis movies in my suite AND I'll throw in a couple of CDs to beef up your collection...can't say fairer than that, can I?  :)

BH

From what I understand Angry is a big fan of Hip-Hop & RnB, maybe he should get those?  ;)

So does that mean you're coming to Graceland BH?!!! Seriously my friend, I'll pay for your petrol, a VIP ticket to Graceland + I'll let you watch a couple of Elvis movies in my suite AND I'll throw in a couple of CDs to beef up your collection...can't say fairer than that, can I?  :)

That's a tough deal to pass up my friend!  However, it would not be about the $, but only about getting another couple days away from the wife and kids so close to my NYC trip.  However, I would not totally rule it out.  I can get there in about 4.5 hours......

dragonboy

Bring the kids!!!

How old are they? I'm a nursery school teacher by profession & have 40 + students here in Japan. Give me a day & I'll send them back home to St. Charles singing Suspicious Minds & wanting to know why they can't grow side-burns  ;)  

BH

QuoteBring the kids!!!

How old are they? I'm a nursery school teacher by profession & have 40 + students here in Japan. Give me a day & I'll send them back home to St. Charles singing Suspicious Minds & wanting to know why they can't grow side-burns  ;)  

You bring up a very good point my friend.  I've been wanting to get back to Memphis with at least the wife, anyway.   Are your dates in stone yet?