South Park vs Family Guy??

Started by mother_earth, Sep 30, 2007, 05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

after a heated debate with buddies, the votes are still being counted. the way i see it, you can tell a lot by a person with their answer.

my vote: south park (even though i've watched more family guy)
your vote...

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

MarkW

Brain hurts - can't... choose... one...

OK then - South Park.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

South Park definitely.
I have all 10 series of South Park on DVD & they're all classic.
Family Guy was great initially but has run out of steam IMO.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Jaimoe

Neither are as funny as they used to be. I'll go with Family Guy, with reservations about both.

sweatboard

I want to post the link to the poo song that is a parody of The Lion King, but I can't find it damnit.  

This is awesome to though.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfaB2EPCuU8
There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

wordawg

I haven't watched too much of either, but Family Guy was funnier and a great deal cleverer :).
the future is Ginger

primushead

Easily South Park...and new episodes start Wednesday.  YESSS :)

brkndwnbus

def South Park...It's been my fave show since I was in like 8th grade. And I am now 24 years old.

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

joey_rogo

aMD

Simpsons

but if I HAD to choose, definitely South Park

red

South Park no question!  Their Family Guy spoof episode was about the greatest thing ever.

mjkoehler

Family Guy...I got a freezer full of popsicles...mmmm

ratsprayer

megisnotreal

i am a fan of both, but... i am going with family guy. the writing is pure genius sometimes.

Jacket Fanatic

Family Guy all the way!

I am looking forward to the new season of South Park starting Wednesday. Last season was great.

ptmoore

South Park no doubt.  Funniest show on televison.  I have a lot of respect for Family Guy (and watch just as much of it as I do SP) but ultimately South Park takes the cake.  Wednesday can't come fast enough.