NCAA Football 2007-2008

Started by AngryEwok, Aug 26, 2007, 11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

I'm getting tired of looking at Tony's haggard face and it's only been five days.

<-------

Damn you rugbird!!!! ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

EAZYE

QuoteTEO, I recieved my package today.  Sweet.  I am taking it as a good omen, on this special day.  The day that MIZZOU leaves Norman, OK, sparing only the women and children, and becomes the team to beat, not only in the Big XII, but the entire NCAA.
[size=72]
G O    T I G E R S ! [/size]

NO CHANCE HERMO! ;)

there will be no more chase daniels talk after this week.  

also wondering how mj is taking this ass-whoopin OSU is putting on NU :-/
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

BH

I was wondering if you were out there EZ! :)

Please keep quoting me so I can see GO TIGERS again.   ;)

NU game is not on here.  Neither is Alabama, which looks kind of close right now Brad!  The sandwich didn't help?  Tracy are you watching?  You could help our strength of schedule quite a bit with a win!  

I'm watchin LSU to Kentucky.  My heart it draws the line.....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

Quotealso wondering how mj is taking this ass-whoopin OSU is putting on NU :-/

I'm not watching another Husker game until Callahan is fired. Yeah, it's not on here...thankfully. 45 - 14. Man they just suck

EAZYE

QuoteI was wondering if you were out there EZ! :)

NU game is not on here.  Neither is Alabama, which looks kind of close right now Brad!  The sandwich didn't help?  Tracy are you watching?  You could help our strength of schedule quite a bit with a win!  

I'm watchin LSU to Kentucky.  My heart it draws the line.....

did you watch gameday this morning?  there were quite a few tiger fans reprezentin, looked like they had a pretty good crowd for the show.  unfortunately couldn't be there myself, had that awful thing called a job this morning

but now it's off to the game.  will make sure i drink a couple for you BH  [smiley=beer.gif]

ycartrob

QuoteI was wondering if you were out there EZ! :)

I'm onboard. We lost to Bama but it could have gone either way; we win with a slightly better defense.

Pulling for Mizzou over the Sooners.

EAZYE

Quotealso wondering how mj is taking this ass-whoopin OSU is putting on NU :-/

I'm not watching another Husker game until Callahan is fired. Yeah, it's not on here...thankfully. 45 - 14. Man they just suck

it gets darkest just before dawn mj.  you know ou went the that god awful unspeakable  streak in the 90's where it hurt to watch them play.  fire that dipshit callahan, get that blackshirt defense back where they belong, and bring back that power I formation!

EAZYE

no love for the sooners tracy? :-?

primushead

Well, I just saw Carolina blow an opportunity to score off of a fumble against S. Carolina...

They are looking so much better than last year though, so at least I can hang on to that.

ycartrob

Quoteno love for the sooners tracy? :-?

I like pulling for the underdogs and newcomers, plus, I have a "special relationship" with a Mizzou fan on the board.   ;)

BH

Quoteno love for the sooners tracy? :-?

I like pulling for the underdogs and newcomers, plus, I have a "special relationship" with a Mizzou fan on the board.   ;)

:-*

BH

Damn mj, I was hoping the Huskers were actually really good and we just beat them by 30+ because we are just that much better.  Maybe not so much.  

Or maybe we just crushed their spirit, and now they just don't have any fight in 'em.....  Yeah, that's good, I'm going with that.

ycartrob

QuoteDamn mj, I was hoping the Huskers were actually really good and we just beat them by 30+ because we are just that much better.  Maybe not so much.  

Or maybe we just crushed their spirit, and now they just don't have any fight in 'em.....  Yeah, that's good, I'm going with that.

well, with the looks of what happened to USC last week, and Arizona leading USC now in the 4th, and how USC manhandled Nebraska, I think Nebraska is actually that bad.

The DARK

HOLY #$%@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=56]KENTUCKY!!![/size]
In another time, in another place, in another face

ycartrob

corey

Wow. Really? Kentucky over LSU?
I had to leave the house for a few hours and just got back... haven't heard the score yet.
I'll be damned.  How bad was it? Or was it close?

primushead

3 OT's Corey.  It really was one hell of a game.

Angry Ewok

Alabama @ Ole Miss turned out to be another last-second win. The Reb's take it to us every single year, so we all knew it'd be a tough win... it's just a shame that the student section had to pelt the field with trash... makes the rest of the University look bad. We had a similar experience when Georgia snuck past us in overtime. Great SEC game...

...but nothing as good as the LSU @ Kentucky. Despite predicting a Kentucky collapse, I was absolutely hoping they'd pull off a Bluegrass Miracle and prove the Tigers are very beatable.

Guess what, folks? LSU taking a loss now means they are tied in for the SEC West with... guess who...

Alabama.

ROLL TIDE!
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

primushead

Yeah Brad, I saw the trash throwing on the highlight reel.  What was the deal with it?  Were they just pissed off that Alabama won?  Or was there a deeper reason?  It seemed pretty juvenile...at least of what i saw.

mjkoehler

Quoteit gets darkest just before dawn mj.  you know ou went the that god awful unspeakable  streak in the 90's where it hurt to watch them play.  fire that dipshit callahan, get that blackshirt defense back where they belong, and bring back that power I formation!

That's what I've been sayin since they hired him and he said he was ditching the run game for the WC Offense.

QuoteOr maybe we just crushed their spirit, and now they just don't have any fight in 'em.....  Yeah, that's good, I'm going with that.

I'll buy that one.