My friend's jacket absolutely sucks.

Started by AngryEwok, Apr 22, 2008, 10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Ewok

Someone stole my best friend's favorite jacket the other day, and now that I have it, let me be the first to say that it is a sorry excuse for a jacket. My friend usually has really good taste, so to be totally honest, I was borderline envious of this jacket from the first day I heard my best friend talking about how happy he was with it... Isn't that funny? I hadn't even seen it, and I wanted it! Anyway, I'm just pissed off right now because now that it is in my possession, I see I hate the style, and worse, it doesn't fit me.

What a fucking rip-off!

Now, I know a lot of you are thinking, "Well, it's not your jacket - you didn't buy it, it wasn't given to you - so why are you complaining?"

Well, uh, maybe you guys should just mind your own fucking business, okay? I don't have to justify myself, but basically, I've bought my best friend so many sodas, starbucks, and beers, that I'm sort of entitled to his jacket.

Anyway... I'll probably wear this for a little while, before buying my own. I'm sure he won't mind.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

megalicious

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

pawpaw

:)

To tell you the truth B, I really don't mind that you stole your friend's jacket.

I've ALSO got a friend with a pretty sweet jacket. I actually never really got into stealing stuff from my friends though, I don't even really know how. I'm sure I could learn pretty easily...I've heard different techniques...ya know, buy my friend a case of beer and wait until he passes out after shot-gunning 8 or 10 of them, then nab his jacket, or the ole "Tiajuana Pharmacy Fire" move - man, that's a classic. I mean, my friend is pretty loaded, he's not gunna be hurtin' AT ALL if he has to buy another jacket.

I'm pretty choosy with who I consider to be a good friend though, and this guy really is one. He's been going on and on about how proud he is of his new jacket, and that he doesn't want anyone to steal it. Most of my so-called friends, if I was a stealin' man, I'd have no conflict in taking their jackets, but I want to honor this dude's wishes. I'm gunna buy my own in a couple months or so anyway...my friend offered to let me wear his the other day, but I was like, no thanks bro, I can wait.

The thing was, when he offered, I saw that his was made of fucking pleather! I mean, I like the color and the cut of his jacket, but it's just not the real thing. I want to feel and smell and know that I'm rocking a leather jacket - there's no substitute, definitely not pleather! So I'm just gunna wait until the leather version that I want is going to be in JC Penny a couple months from now. That's just the way I am dude...I don't want to wear a pleather jacket!

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

ycartrob

I only have coats, but have seen some cool jackets. I have a leather "jacket" but it's a coat. I need a jacket that is waterproof. That would be cool.

Ghosts_on_TV

Is it like that red Thriller jacket? I have one too, it's the jam.  8-)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Taterbug

QuoteI only have coats, but have seen some cool jackets. I have a leather "jacket" but it's a coat. I need a jacket that is waterproof. That would be cool.

A jacket that is waterproof is called a Rain Slicker, or a condom ;)
:)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

pawpaw

QuoteIs it like that red Thriller jacket? I have one too, it's the jam.  8-)

YES! From what I know about this jacket that I'm gunna be buying in a couple months, I think that it is VERY MUCH as pimping and fucking awesome as THE red Thriller jacket. But, ya know, I haven't even, like, tried it on yet, so I'm really not sure.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

TEO

QuoteSomeone stole my best friend's favorite jacket the other day, and now that I have it, let me be the first to say that it is a sorry excuse for a jacket. My friend usually has really good taste, so to be totally honest, I was borderline envious of this jacket from the first day I heard my best friend talking about how happy he was with it... Isn't that funny? I hadn't even seen it, and I wanted it! Anyway, I'm just pissed off right now because now that it is in my possession, I see I hate the style, and worse, it doesn't fit me.

What a fucking rip-off!

Now, I know a lot of you are thinking, "Well, it's not your jacket - you didn't buy it, it wasn't given to you - so why are you complaining?"

Well, uh, maybe you guys should just mind your own fucking business, okay? I don't have to justify myself, but basically, I've bought my best friend so many sodas, starbucks, and beers, that I'm sort of entitled to his jacket.

Anyway... I'll probably wear this for a little while, before buying my own. I'm sure he won't mind.

BRILLIANT!!!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

bowl of soup

I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

vespachick

;D ;D

Brad, your avatar is superfantastic.  How come it took me so long to notice?  :-[ :-[

Hey Tracy, you been listening to some Quadrophenia?  ;)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Angry Ewok

QuoteBrad, your avatar is superfantastic.  How come it took me so long to notice?

I'm glad someone FINALLY saw it!

I was snickering like a little school girl when I made that.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ycartrob

Hey Tracy, you been listening to some Quadrophenia?  ;)

perhaps.....following your lead

.Walt

if your friend changes how the jacket fits and feels, you could have a rare jacket on your hands. that fans of that jacket don't have, because they didn't steal it.

collectors item!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction