Fantasy Baseball??

Started by mother_earth, Mar 05, 2008, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMD

thanks, walt. that helps a lot!

.Walt

damn it AMD. finally my bats come around, and you're beating me in AVG and OBP.  i really need to make up for that embarrassing lose i received from my brother. seriously, complete game shutout. 0-16 that's ugly.  

the math is simple for me... tigers pitch well + tigers hit well = i win!!
tigers suck balls = 0-16
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

aMD

fantasy baseball may just drive me looney.  How did I go from a 11-2 lead on saturday to losing 6-8 the next day!??!!  well, other than the fact that I had three starting pitchers suck it up big time.  sometimes I love my team other times I think I'm delusional.  But it's a long season and it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out. couldn't believe you got beat 16-0!!!  

EDIT:  I wish the rest of my team was doing as well as b-webb.  so far this season he's 4-0 with a 1.86 ERA and 0.79 WHIP (not that that counts in our league but still)!  

aMD

Can't find the fantasy basketball thread, but there's not much left to say.  Looks like I finished second behind your broesph.  I really thought I had that in the bag!  Maybe I don't like fantasy as much as I thought I did.  nah, it'll just making winning our baseball league that much sweeter, i guess.  ;)  good showing in third, walt.  should we go ahead and draft our fantasy football teams for next year?  ;)

.Walt

QuoteCan't find the fantasy basketball thread, but there's not much left to say.  Looks like I finished second behind your broesph.  I really thought I had that in the bag!  Maybe I don't like fantasy as much as I thought I did.  nah, it'll just making winning our baseball league that much sweeter, i guess.  ;)  good showing in third, walt.  should we go ahead and draft our fantasy football teams for next year?  ;)

nice job getting 2nd. you get a trophy for it! also thanks for not dropping players and adding players. in my another basketball league somebody did that to me, but i won anyway.

.Walt

[size=16]Robins & Why the Big Suit[/size]...you both are still not using your DL slots. please use them, if you're unsure how it works, ask.  sorry for being a nagging bitch.

aMD

DAMMIT!  I forgot to start two of my pitchers and they both had great games.  I would've won two more categories this week if had started them!  Fuck!  I may not be cut out for this fantasy baseball thing.  Your bro's teams looks to be unstoppable.

.Walt

QuoteDAMMIT!  I forgot to start two of my pitchers and they both had great games.  I would've won two more categories this week if had started them!  Fuck!  I may not be cut out for this fantasy baseball thing.  Your bro's teams looks to be unstoppable.

here's an example, so it may not be your fault.

say on monday you update your roster up until thursday or friday. sometimes, a starter won't be projected that far in advance, although some pitchers are. on thursday, make sure to just glance at your roster. this happened to me in a couple league today. it sucks, but since your were playing me, i thank you!  ;)

bearass

i still get my money from amd when i win this bitch right? :D