Main Menu

moldy pot

Started by true, Apr 30, 2008, 12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

some areas are looking blue, ahhh what to do....
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

vespachick

Penicillan won't kill you.  I'm pretty sure.  I think.  
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

ManNamedTruth

QuotePenicillan won't kill you.  I'm pretty sure.  I think.  

no, it'll probably just taste a little funky.

tomEisenbraun

shew. I don't smoke, but...is this a case of "too dank"??
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ManNamedTruth

Quoteshew. I don't smoke, but...is this a case of "too dank"??

yes, they didn't dry it properly.

ManNamedTruth

Quoteblue hairs or blue buds? ;)

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-com-lounge/36788-blue-bud.html

definitely not blue hairs, the blue color magically appeared a week later.

DD

pull the moldy parts off and use the pot for cooking.  smoking pot with mold in it can give you a pretty serious lung infection especially if you have any allergies.  you should never smoke moldy pot.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

Angry Ewok

It'd toss it out.

We are talking about being a lazy ass and not doing dishes until they're practically small terrariums, right?

No, but seriously, I'd toss it out.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Taterbug

Shit can it, or sell it to someone you don't like, Or make some killer brownies.

Or take it back to the store and try to get a refund  ;).  Unless you threw out your  receipt.

Does it smell like hay ?
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

bearass

in steal this book he says it will make weak pot more potent never tried it though i say do it you cant let the bag go to waste. ive smoked worse

TheBigChicken

Quotein steal this book he says it will make weak pot more potent never tried it though i say do it you cant let the bag go to waste. ive smoked worse
huh :-?have YOU been smoking hippie lettuce ;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

realdeal

Quotein steal this book he says it will make weak pot more potent never tried it though i say do it you cant let the bag go to waste. ive smoked worse
huh :-?have YOU been smoking hippie lettuce ;D

Fucking hippies.

bowl of soup

In "A Child's Garden of Grass" they talk about taking a small amount of weed and wetting it down a little, putting in a coffee can, and burying the can for a couple of weeks to encourage mold growth.  Never tried this, just what I read.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

bearass

thats what i was tryin to say

ManNamedTruth

i dumped it out. if mold got you high, people would be smoking it straight.

bluntmaster

Quotei dumped it out. if mold got you high, people would be smoking it straight.

probably a good idea, brownies would be a tasty alternative like said above.  mmm some chronic treats sound so bad ass right now.  

ManNamedTruth

Quotei dumped it out. if mold got you high, people would be smoking it straight.

probably a good idea, brownies would be a tasty alternative like said above.  mmm some chronic treats sound so bad ass right now.  

it wasn't nearly enough for that

bluntmaster

ah, if you had like 2-3grams you could make a single dose via butter and just put it on some toast or crackers or something.

bearass

i hate the taste of the butter ive made mac and cheese,toast and mashed taters and it all tastes like ass you gotta have lotsa chocolate and carmel