I HATE NATIONAL CITY BANK

Started by Love_Dog, May 08, 2008, 12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Dogg

NATIONAL CITY IS THE WORST FUCKING BANK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you bank with National City, please stop!  Please switch to another bank, today.  National City are the most unethical, stealing, rootin, tootin, no good, lying, conniving, belittling, unfaithful, rediculous, obsurd, obtuse, relentless, mean spirited, favor the rich but shit on the poor, unsympathetic motherfuckers on the planet.  Did I mention they steal?

I'm sorry to bring this type of attitude to The Forum.  I love you guys...I love it here, but I needed to reach a broad audience with my opinion...which I know millions of other people share.  Please don't let them take any of more of your money.  If you have a lot of money, you probably don't know what I'm referring to, but keep in mind that they are FUCKING the shit out of the poor people...and it hurts.  I just think you should know that.

DISCLOSURE
I don't want to offend anyone who happens to work at this bank; someone who is doing your best to take care of your family and thankful to have a job in this aweful economy.  But most likely it's just a job, anyway and you don't LOVE it.  But if you work for National City and believe in the "procedures" and "practices" of National City...then FUCK YOU , TOO!

ANOTHER DISCLOSURE
This is an "I HATE NATIONAL CITY" topic.  I've already made up my mind.  Please do not respond or reply if you are going to defend National City in any way.  Nothing you can say will ever change my mind, or like-mionded people.  Thank you in advance.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

peanut butter puddin surprise

Lemme guess, overdraft fees?  ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Jon T.

Do they at least give you a sucker when you go to the drive-thru?

ManNamedTruth

QuoteNATIONAL CITY IS THE WORST FUCKING BANK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you bank with National City, please stop!  Please switch to another bank, today.  National City are the most unethical, stealing, rootin, tootin, no good, lying, conniving, belittling, unfaithful, rediculous, obsurd, obtuse, relentless, mean spirited, favor the rich but shit on the poor, unsympathetic motherfuckers on the planet.  Did I mention they steal?

I'm sorry to bring this type of attitude to The Forum.  I love you guys...I love it here, but I needed to reach a broad audience with my opinion...which I know millions of other people share.  Please don't let them take any of more of your money.  If you have a lot of money, you probably don't know what I'm referring to, but keep in mind that they are FUCKING the shit out of the poor people...and it hurts.  I just think you should know that.

DISCLOSURE
I don't want to offend anyone who happens to work at this bank; someone who is doing your best to take care of your family and thankful to have a job in this aweful economy.  But most likely it's just a job, anyway and you don't LOVE it.  But if you work for National City and believe in the "procedures" and "practices" of National City...then FUCK YOU , TOO!

ANOTHER DISCLOSURE
This is an "I HATE NATIONAL CITY" topic.  I've already made up my mind.  Please do not respond or reply if you are going to defend National City in any way.  Nothing you can say will ever change my mind, or like-mionded people.  Thank you in advance.

I go to National City and haven't really had any problems. You aren't really making any points about what exactly the bank is doing that you hate it so much. I did go overdraft once and that kind of sucked. Another time my check card was stolen and it went overdraft but they replaced all the money.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Love Dogg

QuoteYou aren't really making any points about what exactly the bank is doing that you hate it so much.  

Well, I realize I haven't given any specifics, and truthfully I don't really want to go into detail about the financial problems I have.  It was more of an "If ya feel me..." rant.  In order for those who don't understand to understand, I would have to delve waaay into a long list of shit that is waaay TMI.  

Of course it's overdraft fees...among other things, but it is the strategery involved in their management and placement of my money, and timing of transactions that really make it hard for a common man/single father to not only get ahead, but to remind him of how much money he actually does not (and apparently will not) have.

And no, I've never received a sucker in the drive-thru.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."