What is missing from Killerwolf?

Started by Bigsky, May 13, 2008, 09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

Any one got an opinion?

I would write a review about him, but since he is new to the forum, I will give him some time before I cast my judgement on him. I wish he had done the same for EU.

whyteand82nd

Has he posted anything since he was torn a new one?
4 Fav. bands: My morning Jacket
The Shins
Modest Mouse
The Mars Volta

Coltrane

he is clearly a robot. sent from the future to kill Tracy. we must stop him. we must.

oh, no. wait. he's just a douchebag.
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

evilPaauwe

QuoteAny one got an opinion?

I would write a review about him, but since he is new to the forum, I will give him some time before I cast my judgement on him. I wish he had done the same for EU.

PWNED!

take a seat killerwolf.
cheers.

dragonboy

I can not believe this thread was started & that other people have posted comments here other than to point out how wrong this is.

Sure, Killerwolf was going to get some slack for posting the review that he did as his first post & he did ask for comments but like PapaJoeBear said 'all he did was post his opinion.'
I love this band dearly & have been a fan for many years. I'm looking forward to the new album as much as anyone but I'm not going to lie & say I love this song or that song if I don't.
To single him out like this is some downright nasty bullshit! People are always saying how nice it is here but not of late my friends.

IMO this thread should be deleted & you should all apologise to Killerwolf. Seriously
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Coltrane

i will not apologize. Killerwolf doesn't even exist. he stopped by to make a disingenuous post and hasn't been heard from since.

i can't believe any of this!!!!
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

dragonboy

Quotehe stopped by to make a disingenuous post and hasn't been heard from since.
& he was given shit for it by some people in the appropriate thread, fair enough. & yes, maybe he hasn't been back since but that's not to say he won't sooner or later...& even if he doesn't come back, you still think it's OK to single him out like this & resort to naming calling?

So we're going to start sinking to this kind of level are we? If that happens then we'll be no different from any of the other childish/bullshit forums out there.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteI can not believe this thread was started & that other people have posted comments here other than to point out how wrong this is.

Sure, Killerwolf was going to get some slack for posting the review that he did as his first post & he did ask for comments but like PapaJoeBear said 'all he did was post his opinion.'
I love this band dearly & have been a fan for many years. I'm looking forward to the new album as much as anyone but I'm not going to lie & say I love this song or that song if I don't.
To single him out like this is some downright nasty bullshit! People are always saying how nice it is here but not of late my friends.

IMO this thread should be deleted & you should all apologise to Killerwolf. Seriously

I agree. I've been staying away from some of those threads and keeping to myself.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

tomEisenbraun

This thread never really got going.  :-/
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

ycartrob

DB is right IMO; I deleted mine.

thanks for your clear vision DB   :)

Ghosts_on_TV

Quotehe is clearly a robot. sent from the future to kill Tracy. we must stop him. we must.

oh, no. wait. he's just a douchebag.

;D
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

whyteand82nd

ok, i apologize.

i'm impressionable. thats my excuse
4 Fav. bands: My morning Jacket
The Shins
Modest Mouse
The Mars Volta