Started by tgmc421, Aug 27, 2008, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TGMC421

ManNamedTruth

you could say that about any good music
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

primushead

Finally.  

Someone brought this up.  It's about god damn time.

Pot.  MMJ.  Weed.  Good music.

How come no one thought of this before?!?

Drugs!!!!!!! Music!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Salacious D

QuoteFinally.  

Someone brought this up.  It's about god damn time.

Pot.  MMJ.  Weed.  Good music.

How come no one thought of this before?!?

Drugs!!!!!!! Music!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm....It may have been thought of once or twice before:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVvW6JG_CwE
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

RockNRollJunkie

I think Gideon may be THE light it up song for the FOX/ATL. They busted in playing that and I look around everyone's taking out rolls and sparkin' it up. It was hilarious. And good smelling...
See mom, I have friends. I'm on a "forum".

Salacious D

So, um, my friend wants to know how smoker-friendly the venues coming up are. . . namely the Chicago venue. Anyone got any ideas? Y'know, so I can tell my friend.
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

DaFunkyPrecedent

Greek - Berkeley fo sho.  GET HYPHY!

PS - I've never not seen MMJ high as a kite...what's it like?

God damn those shaky knees.

Im The Dude

Yeah, man, I'm going to the Detroit show.  Anyone know if that is smoke-friendly?
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

Salacious D

Ok, sorry, but does this statement mean *you* have never been sober whilst seeing the band, or that you have never seen the band when *they* were sober?

zogjam

QuoteSo, um, my friend wants to know how smoker-friendly the venues coming up are. . . namely the Chicago venue. Anyone got any ideas? Y'know, so I can tell my friend.
Ain't gonna happen in chicago unless you're smokin hitters in the bathroom or you're in a back corner somewhere. now that cig smoking is banned its hard to get away with, especially in an actual theater. there will probably be a lot of ushers and i'm sure if they saw any smoke in the theater you'd get booted. Shows i've been to lately at similar classy venues have been cool about letting people out for smoke breaks, but blazin on state street might be a little different

drewsdad27us

Maybe Im different, but I can totally rock out without the weed. I cant try b/c the job tests for it. A couple shots/beers is all I need. And after the show Im totally sober again.....Oh I dance, and shake my head like a dancin' fool! hmmmmmm Would love to hear them cover Joes Garage from ZAPPA>
Looking forward to the next tour/album, Im done for shows now(having operation)
I love this band, This forum, and thanks for being there in the late nights.....

DaFunkyPrecedent

Ok, sorry, but does this statement mean *you* have never been sober whilst seeing the band, or that you have never seen the band when *they* were sober?

Sorry...that WAS confusing.  

Re: I have always been high at a My Morning Jacket show - mostly because I have seen them a lot at festivals and NYE runs.  

Salacious D

QuoteSo, um, my friend wants to know how smoker-friendly the venues coming up are. . . namely the Chicago venue. Anyone got any ideas? Y'know, so I can tell my friend.
Ain't gonna happen in chicago unless you're smokin hitters in the bathroom or you're in a back corner somewhere. now that cig smoking is banned its hard to get away with, especially in an actual theater. there will probably be a lot of ushers and i'm sure if they saw any smoke in the theater you'd get booted. Shows i've been to lately at similar classy venues have been cool about letting people out for smoke breaks, but blazin on state street might be a little different
You, my friend, are a buzz kill, but thank you for the input.

DaFunkyPrecedent

QuoteMaybe Im different, but I can totally rock out without the weed. I cant try b/c the job tests for it. A couple shots/beers is all I need. And after the show Im totally sober again.....Oh I dance, and shake my head like a dancin' fool! hmmmmmm Would love to hear them cover Joes Garage from ZAPPA>
Looking forward to the next tour/album, Im done for shows now(having operation)
I love this band, This forum, and thanks for being there in the late nights.....

...I'm not talking about WEED high... :D

ManNamedTruth

It is hard to know what you can get away with if you've never been to a particular venue. If it's outdoors, its all good. As far as Pittsburgh goes, theaters are a big no, no smoking of any kind. There is one small club I know of that you can smoke in and you most likely won't get hassled. My only MMJ show was Cleveland HOB and it was no smoking, unfortunately. We smoked up on the way though. I just got tickets for Columbus witch is at an outdoor pavilion and I plan to smoke out.

aslongasukeepa

You, my friend, are a buzz kill, but thank you for the input.

well i saw modest mouse there, and got stoned. but he's right its a pretty classy place, but you can get away with it, i'm sure you're just as crafty as the rest of us, haha.
"put away your corset, put away your shoes, put away those old September blues"

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

Salacious D

QuoteDRUGS! HA!
This from a Flyers fan. . . Drugs are the only way you could make it through a season without wanting to off yourself.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteDRUGS! HA!
This from a Flyers fan. . . Drugs are the only way you could make it through a season without wanting to off yourself.

TheBigChicken

QuoteGreek - Berkeley fo sho.  GET HYPHY!

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry