Welcome back, Dylan!

Started by eiseyrokker, Jun 19, 2008, 11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

QuoteMight I suggest the fact that you deleted that particular post suggests you were aware that A. you'd be open to criticism, that you have contradicted yourself on this matter and are a hypocrite and B. perhaps, just perhaps, you let personal feelings get in the way and you overreacted in deleting all those posts but, realising this, didn't want to leave yourself open for me, or anybody else, to point out the contradictions.  [size=14]I'm not the only one who thinks this, just so you know.[/size]  This is not some unique Goat Boy interpretation of events.  And by covering your own back you were sneaky and a bit of a coward actually because you knew THAT post would put you on the backfoot in this argument and you didn't want that did you?  So you deleted it.  I put it to you Fran that on some level you were aware what you were doing was bullshit but you went ahead regardless.  I hope this clears things up for you.  Remember, you aren't the moral guardian of this forum.  You're just a mod.

Posted earlier by aMD....errrr, Goat Boy in the New Mod thread but wound up being deleted. Anyone here seen this kind of attack before?

You're red-flaggin pal. No one cares that much about a message board or its policing, except for only one person I've met before. You're pretty concerned for a "new" member, eh?

Love,
Tom

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

MarkW

QuoteFrank has spoken.... ;D

It may well be the origin of the phrase "to speak Frankly"  ;)
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side