Bored, board, bored...

Started by MarkW, Jun 25, 2008, 02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkW

I'm bored with pointless navel-gazing.  What's done is done. What has been said cannot be taken back.  We can either move on, or continue to talk in circles from now 'til doomsday.

We all love MMJ. Can't we get back to doing what we love best?

[size=48]LET'S ROCK![/size]

We could probably do worse than follow this example, from a band forum facing some of the same issues (leaks, new members):

http://www.mammothpress.com/theholdsteady/viewtopic.php?t=2959

Stay positive.  Unified Scene. As the great sages said; "be excellent to each other".
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

tomEisenbraun

Damn straight, dude. I'm digging getting back together after all this garbage. It's cool getting a new band of people together, now. I just wish we didn't have to lose Meg in the process. Maybe we can pull her back after stuff gets in really good shape.

Maybe it's lame, but this place means a lot to me, and I know it does for a lot of you guys, too. In my opinion, that's something really cool to embrace. I'd love to meet all you guys. Actually, you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to start a thread where we can all sort of get reacquainted. Kind of pull the occupations and art and pictures thread together. Get a full package, I guess...

You rock, Mark. And everybody else. I'm glad to get back together again. This is good news...
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

ycartrob

thanks Mark, this is all beyond silly and I appreciate you wanting to get things back on track here.

I have made my amends with people who I felt I slagged on. Again, if I posted something in bad taste or was short with you, I will PM to check in to see if we're good; I am pretty good about that. (and I repeat this stuff 50 million times b/c people obviously don't get it or refuse to get it. But noted, I won't repeat myself so much  ;))

If you're posting senseless crap about licking balls, skin flutes, or going on anonymous tirades, then I don't have time for you and totally believe you'll be able to "get over" anything I have to say to your poor, little ol', defenseless self. Ahhhhh, the poor, innocent victims. Give me a break.

If I helped get someone banned who was telling forum members (some of them friends of mine) to suck his dick, lick his balls, wait til you reach puberty, and go cut yourself, then I am glad b/c I think that crosses the line. It got real, real, real, real, old and enough was enough. Hell, even I know when to back off and I'm an idiot!

Anyone have a real problem with me and wants peace then PM me. I always make peace if you're sincere or if I actually hurt your feelings.

but I will always call people out when I think they're being uncool to the band or other members here. And I really want to move on from this silly stuff; the idea that I have spent any timein my life typing out messages to someone named goat boy or bluntmaster makes me feel like a silly child.

I am sure this will create a wave of anonyomus threats and letters from the dark side, but I will stay the course of ignoring the trolls b/c if they don't get fed, they go away. hey, maybe no one will respond! wouldn't that be awesome!

I have made a lot of friends here Mark, friends who I have gone to shows with and they have stayed at my home, and I at theirs; I mean true friends for life. It's nice. And I have made amends with people who I have gotten into heated arguments with, it can all be good.

My peace has been made, my argument is over, the apologies I sent out were accepted.

peace

Tracy
Nashville