Get Well Soon Angry Ewok!

Started by AngryEwok, Jun 27, 2008, 10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon T.

Quoteif you had a cast, i'd mentally sign it--do you have good running shoes? also trying doing circles w/your ankles (in cross country we did the whole alphabet each way/each foot) that will loosen up your ankles before a run and ensure you never get shin splints or turn them--

I've got a soft splint that I can take off and ice if necessary, but no cast. While I was in the hospital, presuming I was going to be put in a cast, I was wanting to make some phone calls to arrange for Nick Saban to autograph my leg. Oh well... hard to be disappointed!

My shoes are New Balances... I thought they were well fitted for jogging, but I'm going to go buy some new ones to run in.

Nick who?

Get your folks to pick you up some ribs from Archibald's.  Everything will be right as rain before you know it.  After indulging, maybe a stationary bike will be your best bet for the next week or so.

VoiceofReason

Quotewish i were there to take care of you... and to smack those flirtatious nurses for gettin up on my man.

;)

don't worry, honey, do you really think nurses would really be flirting with a an angry ewok?  even if his daddy has a mini coop?  I didn't think so either.  Sorry, but that story was funny because it was so pathetic.  I couldn't tell if you were trying to brag or trying to make people feel sorry for you and then it turns out it just a sprang!  Walk it off, douchebag!

Great first post! Welcome to the forums!

Thanks! Hey, did they give you any good drugs?  Of course not, because it's not a real injury! Maybe if they knew what your daddy drove or what a pimp you were with the ladies!  ;D ;D ;D

Sorry. too easy, I know.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.  Hey, you could start another thread about that!

Jenny

Angry Ewok

It's kind of creepy having my own personal troll.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ycartrob

QuoteIt's kind of creepy having my own personal troll.

well, at least yours isn't haunting you with letters from the other side...

Jon T.

For you Brad:  Here is a once in a lifetime pic of me living up to my end of a bet.  Just know this was afer the La-Monroe game last year (remember that one?)  so while I may have lost a bet, it was I that had the last laugh...

Angry Ewok

We probably have the same stalker.

Quote[...]the La-Monroe game last year (remember that one?)[...]

No!

(...but you look good in crimson and white!)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Jon T.

We probably have the same stalker.

Quote[...]the La-Monroe game last year (remember that one?)[...]

No!

(...but you look good in crimson and white!)

Ha!  My friend's wife made sure to take several pictures of the occasion.  Maybe that's why I look so pissed off?

vespachick

Quoteif you had a cast, i'd mentally sign it--do you have good running shoes? also trying doing circles w/your ankles (in cross country we did the whole alphabet each way/each foot) that will loosen up your ankles before a run and ensure you never get shin splints or turn them--

I've got a soft splint that I can take off and ice if necessary, but no cast. While I was in the hospital, presuming I was going to be put in a cast, I was wanting to make some phone calls to arrange for Nick Saban to autograph my leg. Oh well... hard to be disappointed!

My shoes are New Balances... I thought they were well fitted for jogging, but I'm going to go buy some new ones to run in.

i don't think NB provide any support--- stick w/AESICS--you can't go wrong...Adidas for trails/cross trainers. if you're doing distance--definitely aesics or mizuno though...just my opinion!!
Pennylane is so right, especially for those of us who are bigger folks, Asics Nimbus' are the ones. They're pricey but your feet and legs will thank you for it in the long haul!!! Or like she said, Adidas Trail Runners, a little bit cheaper in price (I find I tend to chaff my heals together with these, but it's a small price to pay for difference in cost.)  Run with the wind, my brother!!!! 8-)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

MarkW

Heal swiftly, noble Ewok.  In the meantime, however, have you considered brushing up on your crutch skills?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZmgZN1umsM

;D
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

CC

Quotewish i were there to take care of you... and to smack those flirtatious nurses for gettin up on my man.

;)

don't worry, honey, do you really think nurses would really be flirting with a an angry ewok?  even if his daddy has a mini coop?  I didn't think so either.  Sorry, but that story was funny because it was so pathetic.  I couldn't tell if you were trying to brag or trying to make people feel sorry for you and then it turns out it just a sprang!  Walk it off, douchebag!

Great first post! Welcome to the forums!

Thanks! Hey, did they give you any good drugs?  Of course not, because it's not a real injury! Maybe if they knew what your daddy drove or what a pimp you were with the ladies!  ;D ;D ;D

Sorry. too easy, I know.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.  Hey, you could start another thread about that!

or I could start a thread about the man with many faces.
VoiceOfReason, Noobitron5000, SnowyBramble, I believe there's 1 or 2 more.
cut that shit out man.

sorry if I hurt your feelings.

VoiceofReason

ummm... sorry, CC.  I think you've got the wrong guy.

Come on, guys.  Lighten up.  I was just having a little fun.

I guess I'll stop taking easy pot shots at the ewok.   ::)

tomEisenbraun

Whatever, bro.

Brad, sorry to hear it, man. You pullin' the zombie shuffle these days?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

CC

ok cool. I guess it was just the butler.
it's always the butler!
keep an eye on him.

VoiceofReason

Quoteok cool. I guess it was just the butler.
it's always the butler!
keep an eye on him.

I'll keep an eye out for ya!  

I'm sure my first post could've been a little more positive but I couldn't help poking fun at this thread.  I mean, I can't believe I'm the only one here who thinks it's ridiculous and is getting a kick out of it. But subject dropped.

Anyway, I do not take different forms and I am not a troll, just a jacket fan with a sense of humor.  :)

tomEisenbraun

VoiceofReason

Now THAT is offensive!  You have humbled me Mr. Eisenbraun!

tomEisenbraun

Now THAT is offensive!  You have humbled me Mr. Eisenbraun!

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] 8-)

Jellyfish

I feel your pain Ewok.I sprained my right ankle BAD last year and it swelled up like a cantelope.I couldn't walk on if for about 4 weeks and lost time for work and doctor bills out the wazoo.It's nothing to make fun of.

It sounds as if you might be back on yer feet before I was able to so that is good.Good time to catch up on yer movie watching.

Take care friend. ;)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need