Main Menu

CAMP ROCK

Started by whothrewthecake, Jun 30, 2008, 11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whothrewthecake

we just watched this entire movie. IT EVEN HAD ROCK-ALONG SUBTITLES. the premise is simple but it still plays your heartstrings. JOBRO FOREVER

JOE JONAS FOR PREZ

Dorothy_Mantooth

FAVORITE PART: the part where joe jonas says to his hot slut "hey, i just gotta run something by you." if by "something" he means his trouser snake. WHAT. the thing is, we got lame boy bands. how come the girls now get jobro?
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

Dorothy_Mantooth

srsly, this all we got

what sears portrait studio did they stop at to take that picture?
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

Dorothy_Mantooth

this also came up on my google image search of "hanson"

that drop shadow is so tight.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotesrsly, this all we got

what sears portrait studio did they stop at to take that picture?

do you ever feel bad for that ugly hanson, the older brother? I bet he didn't get nearly as many chicks as taylor and the young hanson lad.   he even had braces, what a nerd.  

Dorothy_Mantooth

yeah i felt bad for him then because he was the unloved one (like the oldest jo bro) but i feel even worse for all the hanson bros now because between all of them, they have a billion kids and they're not even old enough to legally rent a car. but, whatever floats the hanson boat

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quoteyeah i felt bad for him then because he was the unloved one (like the oldest jo bro) but i feel even worse for all the hanson bros now because between all of them, they have a billion kids and they're not even old enough to legally rent a car. but, whatever floats the hanson boat

I <3 Hanson 4 lyfe

joey_rogo

My friend, who likes good music, saw Hanson at Jones Beach a while back as part of some festival and said they were the best act there. Just 3 guys playing their intstruments.

Penny Lane

i've heard the same thing
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ycartrob

BH

Don't hate, or Bo will Mmmmmmm Bop you on the head, remember.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

D. Sinclair

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

they're so groovy

ms. yvon

YES!!

"it's a heartbeat
it's a love beat
and when we meet
it's a good vi-bra-tion!"
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Dorothy_Mantooth

hey here's my story. one time during ACLFestival, whothrewthecake and i spotted Taylor hanson walking around with his wife, so we followed them for about 5 minutes until we lost sight of them, somewhere in the ben harper crowds. I STALKED TAYLOR.

i've actually heard swell things about them live. they have some street cred.

ycartrob

YES!!

"it's a heartbeat
it's a love beat
and when we meet
it's a good vi-bra-tion!"

have you hear The Replacements' cover of that? simply awesome!