Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bama37

it doesn't help that their o-line sux!

bama37

hey corey, buy me stat tracker you piece of shit!

corey

Hell no. I only got it 'cause J bought some shoes on clearance last week.  :)

bama37

aMD

stat tracker is the shit!

knotcame loose proposed a trade in the "other league" for TJ and I think I might do it, ONLY because I already have him in our league.  I just wanted to state that for the record. Who dey all the way!

ManNamedTruth

QuoteYeah, I bought stat tracker around 5 PM or so yesterday because I couldn't take not knowing how I was doing. I didn't check it at all though until after the game was over last night. It was very stressful.  :)

Nice win.  Fantasy football is my eternal curse - 2 weeks in a row with very similar outcomes.  2nd in points but 1 and 2 - this happens to me every year.  Can someone tell me what happened to Drew Brees?  Maybe it's time to have that shit removed from your face Drew.  Did I just go 3rd-grade insult? Yes I did and it felt good.

That trade feels better each week :)
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

aMD

okay, so i accepted the trade.  so how long does it take for it to go final, I may need to finalize my lineup early this week because of my sis's wedding.

.Walt

AMD pleasure doing business with you! i think that it works for each of us. there's a 2 day waiting period. since i'm the commish, i could make it go through right now if that's  better for yah. i'm sure no one will care if i do, but let me know.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

red

Ooh, big match this week --- Who will be the last undefeated?!  

aMD

i thought it was knotcameloose for some reason.  enjoy tj, he's served me well so far.

yeah, could you go ahead and make that trade go through, I've got to finalize my lineup soon.

knotcameloose

Quotei thought it was knotcameloose for some reason.  enjoy tj, he's served me well so far.

yeah, could you go ahead and make that trade go through, I've got to finalize my lineup soon.

Yeah, I woulda liked him though.

::)

.Walt

its up to league votes, so i can't make it go through i guess. but if your roster isn't finalized i can do it for you. that i can do. but the trade should go through tomorrow.

aMD

its up to league votes, so i can't make it go through i guess. but if your roster isn't finalized i can do it for you. that i can do. but the trade should go through tomorrow.

cool, I should be able to get to it, but if you see an empty slot on my roster sunday morning, could you fill it for me?  Thanks! Hopefully this trade will work out for both of us.

knotcameloose

bama37

willing to trade reggie wayne or anquan bolden for a good rb!

.Walt

Quotewilling to trade reggie wayne or anquan bolden for a good rb!

i would love wayne, and i do have some rb's. take i look, offer a trade. i'll look at your team tonight, but now i'm off to work.

bama37

bama37

if u are tennessee fire, then u have some possibilities. let me see if i get some more offers, and then i will make u an offer!

aMD

Quotewhich team are you?

aMillionDreams   =    aMillionWHODEYS
Corey= Olwiggum =  DirtySouthHeat
BowlofSoup     =       Bowl of Soup
knotcameloose   =   The Jacketeers
CaptainTripps = Waltz   =    The Tennesse Fire
etwvig0            =               Easy E's Jacket
Red = K           =           bigfoot
True  = Jack Lambert      =       Team Ramrod
Jon T         =     In Da Butt = bad muther fuckers
bama37 = bama37