Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowl of soup

QuoteI kicked some butt in the Fans of league...

and I still have Eli, Jacobs, Shockey and Tynes to score for me tonight.

Even with Brady and Welker, I got whooped in the Pranksters league...

>:(

Thanks for putting me out of my misery.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

.Walt

QuoteIt's real close for me in both leagues, both games will be decided to tonight.  I need Atlanta to beat the shit out of the Giants and for Eli to have a bad game but I don't know how likely that is.

damn! i thought i was going to lose in the "other" league for sure.  god bless monday night football, should be fun. as for the jacket league, well...yeah... :'(
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

knotcameloose

QuoteI had a terrible week. Most of the teams my players are on lost so that doesn't help.
Colts, others were on byes.

That explains part of the down week for folks.

aMD

I lost by one flippin point!  Boy, Joey Harrington can really take a sack can't he?  That was a painful loss.  Good show, bama.  I lost by only a few points in the other league too.  I'm currently in last place in that league.  :-[  Oh well, still holding on to second in ours.  I hope Rudi starts getting more carries, I started him in both leagues and he got 0 fantasy points.  >:(

corey

I managed to pull it out by 2 points... but still only scored 65 total. So I slipped from 3rd to 4th place.  :(

I also have 3-4 players on byes this coming week, so I'm expecting to get my ass whipped.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm definitely going down. I'm playing the Bad Motherfuckers. That wouldn't be good news even if I had my full starting line-up.

Jon T.

And you know this, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.    ;D

corey

ManNamedTruth

trades anyone? anybody want chicago's D? sure, theyre not too great this year, but they seem to be doing alright fantasy wise (except this past sunday. i'll entertain any other possibilities.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

EAZYE

is it harder to go 14-0 or 0-14? :-/

Bowl of Soup and I collide in the cellar matchup this week :-?
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

knotcameloose

Brady rolls, Giants look good.

Hopefully another good week for me.
Colts will face a challenge tomorrow night though.

corey

So if I looked at the roster correctly, Badmotherfuckers doesn't have any more players tonight or tomorrow.... and I've royally whipped some ass. I still have Addai tomorrow night as well.

HOT DAMN!

.Walt

son of BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

corey

Oh, snap!

AND.... I still have Addai tomorrow night.

knotcameloose

Yep, I have Manning and Vinateri against Dallas Clark in the fans league tonight, down 10 points.  Hopefully Peyton's throwing to Wayne all night.

;D

knotcameloose

In the Pranksters league, I have Addai, Wayne and Clark down by 6 with no monday nighters on the other squad.

Looking good tonight.  Hopefully Jags aren't as good as we thought they were.

Jon T.

Yup, Kitna and Williams shit the bed again this week.  Nice win Corey.
Bironas  WTF ?!?!?!?

corey

Yeah, no shit. I didn't see that one coming. I'm sure my wife was tired of me walking around going "I'm gonna get my ass kicked in Fantasy Football this weekend".

I had a pretty even day all around. Several players performed much better than I expected.

TheBigChicken

QuoteYup, Kitna and Williams shit the bed again this week.  Nice win Corey.
Bironas  WTF ?!?!?!?
;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

ManNamedTruth

red doesn't even change his players who are deactivated and still gets all those points. Red, you could be in first place in this league if you would pay attention more.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

aMD

Quotered doesn't even change his players who are deactivated and still gets all those points. Red, you could be in first place in this league if you would pay attention more.

all he's gotta do is start brady and moss every week and he's sitting pretty.  again, both of my games come down to monday and i wouldn't be surprised if I lose them both again, just like last week.  Rudi has GOT to get healthy.  

Good win Corey.