WOMBAT THREAD!

Started by ycartrob, Jul 07, 2008, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

Apparently, a parent named Lee, could not substantiate the rumor, that a Stan she ate did deliver, a liverless deer, unbeknowing to 1 bee knowing, the ruthless state of a role without a Ruth, and a dilapidated lap he dated, hated, waited, and grated, wherebeknownstetuitively regurgitated gurt, dost agitated placeth too and from elevated beachcombers trophy.

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ycartrob

TheBigChicken

Tracy,do you own a wombat?
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Salacious D

Consider this thread hijacked:

Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

Crispy

Dystopian, that pic is genius!

More threadjack:

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Salacious D

^^^Awesome. I like where this thread is going.

Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

ycartrob

ycartrob

Salacious D

^^ok, That little guy is adorable and deserves his own thread. My anteater apologizes.

Crispy

ali

hahahaha wombat beats anteater ANYDAY of the week!!!!
;)

love a song for the way it makes you feel

Bigsky

Wombat Stew...it's what's for dinner!

"Cut up wombat muscle meat and selected organ meat into one inch cubes. Fry till almost cooked. Cut up carrots, onions, cabbage, and celery into one inch cubes. Add salt and available spices. Then cook into a stew with wombat parts till cooked and tender. This is best if the wombat is fresh roadkill."

;D ;DONLY JOKING ;D

ali

sad to say, but i would bet someone would have tried that.... eeeewww :P
love a song for the way it makes you feel

ycartrob

ali always comes out when the wombats do....    ::)

Crispy