Main Menu

Hey Brian!

Started by olwiggum, Jul 17, 2008, 06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corey

I see you there, buddy.

ycartrob

Brrrrriiiiiiiaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

here boy!   BRRRRIIIAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

(whistles as if calling a dog)

vespachick

Wow!  Tracy's post didn't even evoke a response.  Weird times, peeps, weird times.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

the_wizzard

We miss you Brian!

ycartrob

QuoteWow!  Tracy's post didn't even evoke a response.  Weird times, peeps, weird times.

well, there's 1 thing Brian finds more irresistable than Sasha, Scarlett, and Salma. And that's Raspeberry Sparkling Soda Water; he loves this stuff. When he stayed with me the first time, I heard some clanking around in my kitchen around 4 am and he was in the kitchen, on the floor, totally naked, wrapped in a Sponge Bob Square Pants beach towel, with my dog Sparky under his arm, finishing off the last of a 12 pack of Canada Dry Raspberry Sparkling Soda Water. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and he knows it

TheBigChicken

QuoteWow!  Tracy's post didn't even evoke a response.  Weird times, peeps, weird times.

well, there's 1 thing Brian finds more irresistable than Sasa, Scarlett, and Salma. And that's Raspeberry Sparkling Soda Water; he loves this stuff. When he stayed with me the first time, I heard some clanking around in my kitchen around 4 am and he was in the kitchen, on the floor, totally naked, wrapped in a Sponge Bob Square Pants beach towel, with my dog Sparky under his arm, finishing off the last of a 12 pack of Canada Dry Raspberry Sparkling Soda Water. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and he knows it

Speaking of...How's Sparkys therapy going? :-? :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

BH

Come back home please.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ycartrob

Speaking of...How's Sparkys therapy going? :-? :-/

wow, thanks for asking. He is walking great, even though he may wobble on his back to legs from time to time, especially on slippery hard wood floors. He says thanks for asking! (or were you talking about the therapy he needed after what Brian put him through?)

mjkoehler

Yes B, you are missed.

Glad Sparky is better Tracy.

bowl of soup

My anus baby thread was my lame attempt to ask these very questions.  This place needs more Pixies and Afghan Whigs love.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

Jon T.

Awesome picture of Sparky.  I'm fairly certain that he and the "staring hampster" are somehow related.  Check for yourself.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40[/media]

the_wizzard

Ummm, we are still missing you Brian....

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=3c7dONn9cNo[/media]

Let the music play on, play on, play on..

sweatboard

Ha.

I'm a big fan of the set design on that video, and the editing starting at 2:44 and ending around 2:46.  That's what I like to call "hot action".

P.S.

Thank you friends, and congratulations on creating the greatest internet thread ever created by mankind.  :-*

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

:o  Is that even real?

Jenny

sweatboard

QuoteHi Brian :)

Hi Friend!

:-*

the_wizzard

QuoteHa.

I'm a big fan of the set design on that video, and the editing starting at 2:44 and ending around 2:46.  That's what I like to call "hot action".

P.S.

Thank you friends, and congratulations on creating the greatest internet thread ever created by mankind.  :-*

The power of Lionel proven once again!  Welcome back!

corey

Either Face or Brian needs to change their avatar. Whenever I read a post with that avatar, I have to look and see who posted.

red

Brian, I love you for telling me about the Tomato Head, I fell madly in love with it.

Jenny

QuoteEither Face or Brian needs to change their avatar. Whenever I read a post with that avatar, I have to look and see who posted.

but we're twinnnnnsssss!!!