EUROPEAN TOUR CANCELLED

Started by frankubelik, Oct 16, 2008, 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D. Sinclair

From the band:

It is with great regret that we have to announce the cancellation of My Morning Jacket's up-coming tour to Europe due to injuries suffered by Jim in Iowa City.  For the fans who have purchased tickets, we would like
to extend our gratitude for your support and understanding.  Our hope was to merely postpone the tour, but as our scheduling does not allow that to happen in the immediate future, we feel it is best to cancel this tour in hopes of re-scheduling at some point.

We would also like to say 'thank you' to all the fans who have reached out to Jim with their well-wishes as we all hope for his speedy and full recovery.

BH

Son of a bitch.  This is getting scary.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Love Dogg

QuoteSon of a bitch.  This is getting scary.

Can we PLEASE get a God damned update on Jim!?  Geez....
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Sassbox

If he has broken ribs, they have to heal in their own time.  Let's hope it's nothing more serious than that.
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

easy way

"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

TEO

I am starting to get worried... :(
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

:-/  hope you're hangin in there Jim, we'll be here when you're ready.  I'm not saying it will work dude but Bob Marley healed me once.

the_wizzard

Rest well Jim, we are all thinking of you.  Healing takes time so take all the time you need.