Hurricane Fay

Started by rccola71, Aug 18, 2008, 07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

Were waiting on you bitch! In Fla we have hurricane parties. The beer will be on ice for tomorrow....Hey Soup are ya in?? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

ms. yvon

rc, just make sure you have batteries for that cd player!  don't want to be caught mid-storm party with no tunes.   [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

TheBigChicken

Quoterc, just make sure you have batteries for that cd player!  don't want to be caught mid-storm party with no tunes.   [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]
batteries....check ;)  Ms Evon always looking out for her peeps ;)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

The Drake

Are you talking to BowlofSoup? If so, don't expect a response.  Word is he's banned and not planning on coming back.  Too bad too. I liked that guy.

Be safe, man!

ycartrob

QuoteAre you talking to BowlofSoup? If so, don't expect a response.  Word is he's banned and not planning on coming back.  Too bad too. I liked that guy.

I still see his posts up. Usually when one gets banned either all their posts go away or they become an ex-member.

The Drake

QuoteAre you talking to BowlofSoup? If so, don't expect a response.  Word is he's banned and not planning on coming back.  Too bad too. I liked that guy.

I still see his posts up. Usually when one gets banned either all their posts go away or they become an ex-member.

I don't know about all that.  I know he hasn't posted since that Olympics thread disappear.  Everyone was saying that he was banned and none of the mods denied it.  So I'd infer that he was banned and somehow his profile is in tact.  I hope I'm wrong though.

ycartrob

Digging Nashville's NWS take on the inland track:

THIS IS WHY IT WILL BE IMPORTANT TO MONITOR EACH UPDATED NHC FORECAST TRACK FOR FAY OVER THE NEXT 2 TO 4 DAYS, TO
SEE IF SHE WILL KEEP HER MOISTURE BOUNTY EAST OF OUR FORECAST AREA, OR LOVINGLY WRAP HER WET, SPIRAL ARMS AROUND THE MID STATE.  IT`S GOOD TO HAVE OUR FRIENDS AT THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER WORKING HARD TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT FOR US!

The DARK

I don't know about all that.  I know he hasn't posted since that Olympics thread disappear.  Everyone was saying that he was banned and none of the mods denied it.  So I'd infer that he was banned and somehow his profile is in tact.  I hope I'm wrong though.

He may have been asked by the mods to delete his posts in that thread. Then again, Goat Boy's posts didn't go away after he was deleted. Yeah, too bad, I liked him too.

I think it's ridiculous to watch the amount that the media panics over tiny storms like Fay.

In another time, in another place, in another face

TEO

Wish I was riding it out with ya' John!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

MarkW

When I lived in Bangkok, the sixth typhoon of the season passed to the south of us.  The headline in the Bangkok Post read:

Gay Wreaks Havoc in Southern Thailand

I think I've still got a copy.

Anyhoo, stay safe guys...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side