This seems pretty cool

Started by ycartrob, Aug 20, 2008, 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

Corpse kept upright for 3-day wake in Puerto Rico

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - A Puerto Rican man has been granted his wish to remain standing — even in death. A funeral home used a special embalming treatment to keep the corpse of 24-year-old Angel Pantoja Medina standing upright for his three-day wake.
Dressed in a Yankees baseball cap and sunglasses, Pantoja was mourned by relatives while propped upright in his mother's living room.
His brother Carlos told the El Nuevo Dia newspaper the victim had long said he wanted to be upright for his own wake: "He wanted to be happy, standing."
The owner of the Marin Funeral Home, Damaris Marin, told The Associated Press the mother asked him to fulfill her dead son's last wish.
Pantoja was found dead Friday underneath a bridge in San Juan and buried Monday. Police are investigating.

look at this guy; stone cold chillin', personified.

ycartrob

easy way

"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

Angry Ewok

It's weird how they posed him behind the foilage... like he was pissing or something.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

YouAre_GivenToFly

That is the CREEPIEST damn thing I've ever seen.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

mjkoehler

Great. Now he's gonna open his eyes and start yelling "Brains Brains Brains"

Thanks for the nightmares that are sure to come.

TheBigChicken

QuoteIt's weird how they posed him behind the foilage... like he was pissing or something.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dholy shit,that's funny
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

DEATH YALL!!!!!!

[size=20]HALLA!!!!![/size]

There's Still Time.........

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.