Main Menu

I'm out

Started by Jenny, Sep 01, 2008, 09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenny

Hey guys - need some time off again. Might not be back this time, just want to thank everyone who made this community really pleasant and warm.
I've been feeling kind of depressed recently and very overwhelmed and the internet is not necessarily helping such issues.

so thanks and have happy and healthy years to come
love,
jenny

jennyjoyal@gmail.com, if that's interesting to anyone.

bearass

we dont say good bye we say good journey

The DARK

I'm also trying to gravitate away from the internet a bit. It's high time I got around to solving my own problems and getting back in touch with the rest of my life. You'll still see me in, just not every day like I have been.

Hope it all works out. Keep in touch, Jenny. :)
In another time, in another place, in another face

getinthevan

Best of luck to you!

-James
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

ycartrob

you will always have a home here.   :)

Mister Anthrope

Face and Dark, everyone should follow your example.

We all need a break from the Internet.

au revoir,
monsieur anthrope
We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be. Vonnegut

vespachick

Jenny,

You are a true gem.  Keep the light that has you shining so brightly.  You have so much talent and insightfulness; I know you're moving forward to great things.  Keep true, sister!!

XO
~Amy
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

mjkoehler

Bye Jenny. I hope you sort things out.
:'(
MJ

ManNamedTruth

Again? That sucks, I'll miss seeing your artwork updates. Hope everything works out. I'm sure we'll see ya again.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Salacious D

QuoteWhy do the good people leave?
A home here?  A home at this internet forum.

^^^^I would totally live there.
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

vespachick

I'm the flower.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Salacious D

QuoteI'm the flower.
Just one of them? I don't know much about you, but it seems like you could be the whole patch of 'em.

I'd be the sofa. It looks comfy--like you could pass out reading a good book in it. And it's my favorite color.
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

getinthevan

Dibs on chandelier!
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

BH

Jenny, at least come by once in awhile to let us know how you are doing please!?!?!?

Dark, you too.  I applaud both of you for your ambition to take on new challenges and tasks.   Soak it all in.  See the world, if only just across the street.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

MarkW

Let's say au revoir rather than adios... stay safe, Jenny.

M
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

easy way

Keep on killin' it girl...you got a good thing goin'!  :)

-Thomas
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

Penny Lane

i will have no one to talk pavement/stephen malkmus with  :-/
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

DavidCrosby

Quotei will have no one to talk pavement/stephen malkmus with  :-/

...you can talk to me, Malkmus is the man...
listen to vinyl

mjkoehler

Quotei will have no one to talk pavement/stephen malkmus with  :-/
Brian's still here. He looooves them/him.