Halloween avatars...step up!

Started by ms_yvon, Oct 10, 2008, 03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TGMC421

Barnabas Collins from the old 60's/70's soap Dark Shadows.

the_wizzard

I was in first grade when The Smurf's graced my Saturday Morning Cartoon habit....still can't think of a scarier wizard than Gargamel  ;)

dragonboy

Quote and dragonboy:  bubba ho-tepp is one of my favorite films.  really.   [smiley=beer.gif]
Cheers Ms Yvon!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

The Smurfs!!!  :D

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

tenn

I think I'll be rotating these:

TheBigChicken

QuoteI did consider going with a picture of these cronies...

True life horror in our lifetime...the horrendous thought that these 2 could win!!!
no shit...they ARE scary
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TGMC421

QuoteI think I'll be rotating these:

fuck yes!  Puppet Master!  what are the other 2 from?  :-?

tenn

QuoteI think I'll be rotating these:

fuck yes!  Puppet Master!  what are the other 2 from?  :-?

The first ones from the Twilight Zone movie 'Nightmare at 60,000 Feet' with John Lithgow.
Second ones from the original 'Nightmare at 20,000 Feet'.

red

I don't watch many scary films, so I'm going to go with scary music.  This album scares the living bejesus out of me, and I love it for that.

easy way

Nightmare Before....uh, Halloween. Boo!
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

Elizanne33

There are some creepy avatars here. Mine is a pic of a pumpkin I carved last year.

dragonboy

QuoteThere are some creepy avatars here. Mine is a pic of a pumpkin I carved last year.
You carved that?!! Wow...a pumpkin artist extraordinaire!!!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

getinthevan

Lloyd has taken the day off, replacing him will be...

Christopher Fucking Columbus!

The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place