Crazy Dream

Started by carmelina, Oct 21, 2008, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Bear

Strange Jacket Dreams:

I was in a parking lot of a Ruby Tuesday's or some terrible chain restaurant, when I stubble into the band. Jim with the cape and crazy boots, Carl, Tommy, Patrick & Bo.
When I start telling the boys about a dream I had about them, but not the them now the old them.
Me in a hot air balloon in the middle of the Grand Canyon screaming for them to Play Helen... ( What the hell is Helen first off) I scream at each of them not for help but to play this song. Tommy is reaching out to me from the edge of the canyon with his long black hair covering his face. Jim & Patrick are nowhere in sight, but Johnny Q is there and Danny C. Both with a questionable looks on their faces.
As I am screaming about Helen I realize I am not floating up in this hot air balloon but falling into the arms of the Canyon!
I finally see Jim, he smiles.....
And I wake!!!
What the F*!K is that about who's Helen? I'v never even eaten at a  Ruby Tuesday's. Plus I live in Jersey, Why Grand Canyon?!?
And I don't even get to talk to Jim. - that's the worst part

This dream is about 3 wks old, but I revisit it daily. Any Help?

tomEisenbraun

Dreams are weird shit, man. I had one I died last night. That's fucking weird, too. I don't know what to tell you, except if you haven't been to the Grand Canyon, you might need to. They're mainly just your brain filing away thoughts and things getting jumbled up and expressed weirdly as your brain finds a spot to throw everything, but it sure as hell gets creepy when there seems like there has to be a message behind it, doesn't it?

But seriously though, was the crab wearing loafers?

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

vespachick

I'm pretty sure it has to do with Jim falling off the stage and then having to eat at Applebee's for 2 months of recovery afterwards in order to write a song about how crappy Applebee's is and how all the while hot air balloon waitresses want to know if you want Ranch or Honey Mustard.  

Helen Wheels, we gotta get outta here!!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked