Main Menu

Jim James #34

Started by Janet, Oct 04, 2008, 06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

I was lucky enough to snag one of Jim's picks from a recent show and it has his signature with #34 below it.  What is the significance of #34?

DaFunkyPrecedent

QuoteI was lucky enough to snag one of Jim's picks from a recent show and it has his signature with #34 below it.  What is the significance of #34?

it's how many guitars he owns
God damn those shaky knees.

MMJ_fanatic

Jim stated in the past that 34 is "his number" given to him by his higher power. (this is a paraphrase mind you)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

easy way

"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

ManNamedTruth

I think its just his sense of humor. He signs autographs that way too, like the way athletes do.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

October

QuoteI think its just his sense of humor. He signs autographs that way too, like the way athletes do.

yep, i've got his autograph from three years ago, also says JJ #34, i've always attributed it to his sense of humor

Janet

Went to Neil Young's annual Bridge School Benefit concert over the weekend.  They have a really cool tent set up where they display photos and posters from previous years shows.  Every year they have the performers sign all sign a poster or pellon.  So I'm checking out last year's pellon and see Jim's signature -

Jim James #37

Random!