THE CLEANER-airs tonight-shameless plug

Started by ms_yvon, Jul 15, 2008, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ms. yvon

i thought the actor playing the dad was terrific.  everytime i saw that last scene in the kid's bedroom i was moved...and i saw that scene MANY times.   ;D  and the end.  damn.  soooo good.

i've just wrapped my time on the cleaner, as the show is winding down.  we're hopeful that A&E will pick it up for another season *fingers crossed*
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

BH

Just watched the finale.   I really enjoyed it.  Particularly the Cat Power scene.  I hope it comes back for a second season.   Have to find out if William gets out of the dog house! ;D

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ms. yvon

ahh!  i haven't seen the last 2 episodes.  i left before they were finished.  glad to hear the last one was a ringer!

i've been on a diff. show for the last 6 weeks.  it was nice to read over this thread.  i really miss working with that crew.  such good, even keeled, creative people.

i like the show i'm on these days, but we're in a basement office and the studio is CHEEEEEEEEEP.  pfft.  so.

got my last day notice today. 2 weeks!  if anyone out there is looking for an assistant editor on a narrative tv show (not reality-type stuff.  never again.  meh.), send a carrier pigeon my way. ;)
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ms. yvon

dave, i think A&E picked up on the internet buzz on this show based on your post last week.

QuoteReuters – Actor Benjamin Bratt and his wife Talisa Soto Bratt pose at the 8th annual Latin Grammy Awards in Las ...

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) – A&E Network has picked up a second season of its drama series "The Cleaner," which stars Benjamin Bratt as a real-life extreme interventionist.

Production will begin shortly on 13 episodes slated to premiere next year.

"Cleaner" marked A&E's first scripted series in more than six years when it debuted in July. In its first season, the series averaged a total of 4.2 million total viewers combined over its three weekly telecasts.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

woo!

for the record:  i start a short gig on yet another series next

week with my usual editor.  hooray for continued employment!   [smiley=beer.gif]

(hey!  this was my 1000th post.  neat!)

BH

Quotedave, i think A&E picked up on the internet buzz on this show based on your post last week.

QuoteReuters – Actor Benjamin Bratt and his wife Talisa Soto Bratt pose at the 8th annual Latin Grammy Awards in Las ...

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) – A&E Network has picked up a second season of its drama series "The Cleaner," which stars Benjamin Bratt as a real-life extreme interventionist.

Production will begin shortly on 13 episodes slated to premiere next year.

"Cleaner" marked A&E's first scripted series in more than six years when it debuted in July. In its first season, the series averaged a total of 4.2 million total viewers combined over its three weekly telecasts.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

woo!

for the record:  i start a short gig on yet another series next

week with my usual editor.  hooray for continued employment!   [smiley=beer.gif]

(hey!  this was my 1000th post.  neat!)

Ha!  Congrats on the new gig! [smiley=beer.gif]  Can you tell us what the show is?  Gotta support my fellow jacket heads! ;)

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.