Question about the t-shirts

Started by beepboppbopp, Apr 24, 2004, 03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beepboppbopp

Howdy folks!

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but oh well, I'll get to the point:
I have for some time been thinking of buying the brown bear t-shirt from the merchendise site (gotta show the rest of Sweden what a great band MMJ is! ;)) but as t-shirt sizes from the states tend to be larger compared to the one's here I thought I'd take it safe by asking here first. How are the sizes on the MMJ t-shirts, will the medium fit a fairly tall and skinny 17-year old like me or will it reach to my toes? Wouldn't want to risk to return it due to wrong size as the shipping costs 15 bucks.

Thanks!

Oh, of course it would be much easier if they played here again and I could get one at the show. Hint hint ::)

Jellyfish

I caught the band in Richmond last go round and I picked up a Bear t-shirt.I normally buy X-large and when I wash it,it shrinks to fit me.However when I got home and tried the shirt on it was way too small for me and I can't wear it. >:(

So I hope that tell's you what you want to know.Buy bigger than you normally wear and when you buy them at a show,try them on first. :-/  
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

beepboppbopp

Thanks for the answer!
Think I'll buy a medium or a large and then hope for the best.

taylor

a small fits very tight on a 5'10, 150 lb kid so im sure the medium is the best choice