Look  Who's  Preggers Again

Started by Taterbug, Nov 13, 2008, 12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taterbug

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

purvis9876

I always get the creepiest feeling whenever there is a picture of it.
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

Penny Lane

do you think by the year 2020 it will be easier for those kids to explain this to their friends? i try to keep an open mind but i just have to look away--
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

tomEisenbraun

Wait..... did he use to be a chick?

I'm so damn confused.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Penny Lane

QuoteWait..... did he use to be a chick?

I'm so damn confused.
yeah-transgender--only maybe he's pre-op because he/she still has eggs/ovaries obviously--but she's clearly started taking hormones (okay you can tell i've been watching that reality show 'sex change hospital' WAY too much)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Taterbug

I couldn't even imagine being born transgendered and getting to choose the sex you want to be.  Or even worse, a  family member making that decision for you as a baby who has know idea of your personality traits.  
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

kydiddle

It's as confusing as looking at a work of art by M.C. Escher, except not quite so awesome.
Cow temperature.

purvis9876

QuoteIt's as confusing as looking at a work of art by M.C. Escher, except not quite so awesome.

Agreed. A lot of head turning with both.  ;D
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

lyricjunkie

Don't the hormones ... the male hormones... wait...during pregnancy the female hormones... wait... but... awww fuck it.   I just don't understand.
Talk less....
Say more.

MarkW

It's not all that strange.  I've managed to get pretty much the same effect over about 20 years using only beer and curries.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

mjkoehler

QuoteIt's not all that strange.  I've managed to get pretty much the same effect over about 20 years using only beer and curries.
;D