Could someone bring me up to speed?

Started by primushead, Nov 22, 2008, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

I've been lagging on the forum lately.  And I've noticed LOTS of new threads and such...so, could someone please fill me in on:

1.) Any important threads that I should know about.

2.) Any inside jokes that I need to know in order to be cool.

3.) Any new people trolling, chilling, or any old timers that have quit or gone to Europe to find themselves.

4.) Any Tracy antics.

That is all.

Thank you.  You're saving me lots of time.

Jaimoe

4) - Tracy is celebrating 19 years of sobriety.

Some thread are ok, most aren't that interesting to me. Why don't you stir something up, good or bad?

bearass

dude tyler hansborough came on and was askin if anyone wanted to meet up and go for drinks before the nye show i think he already picked someone

dragonboy

QuoteSome thread are ok, most aren't that interesting to me.

::)

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Jaimoe

Of course, that's just me. I want something new   :)

dragonboy

Yeah but let's be honest, your music tastes are pretty limited aren't they?  ;) ;) ;)

Start some new threads then Mr-Negative-Nancy!!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Oh & good to have you back Gregg!!!  :)

Jaimoe

Yeah but let's be honest, your music tastes are pretty limited aren't they?  ;) ;) ;)

Start some new threads then Mr-Negative-Nancy!!!

Either you or me could start threads that are Commonwealth-centric or about Japanese cinema or focus on British TV and/or film?

ycartrob

4.) Any Tracy antics.

I only post in the nude now...

Ghostess on TV

4.) Any Tracy antics.

I only post in the nude now...
Wow I thought I was the only one..

dragonboy

QuoteEither you or me could start threads that are Commonwealth-centric or about Japanese cinema or focus on British TV and/or film?
Alright, let's do it! Japanese Cinema first?

primushead

Quotedude tyler hansborough came on and was askin if anyone wanted to meet up and go for drinks before the nye show i think he already picked someone

;D  

It's cool.  We already met up for drinks a couple of months ago, so no big deal.

Glad to see I haven't missed much (?)

And congrats on sobriety, Tracy!  

vespachick

Could we please start a petition to get Cake & Mantooth back on a regular basis?  Seriously.  I miss the antics.  And their Canadian counterpart.  Geez the hilarity is lagging.  I'm just saying.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Jaimoe

QuoteCould we please start a petition to get Cake & Mantooth back on a regular basis?  Seriously.  I miss the antics.  And their Canadian counterpart.  Geez the hilarity is lagging.  I'm just saying.

Who is their Canadian counterpart? Meg/EC? We Canadians all know each other by-the-way  ;)

vespachick

QuoteCould we please start a petition to get Cake & Mantooth back on a regular basis?  Seriously.  I miss the antics.  And their Canadian counterpart.  Geez the hilarity is lagging.  I'm just saying.

Who is their Canadian counterpart? Meg/EC? We Canadians all know each other by-the-way  ;)
I meant EC(Meg), Jaimoe. I know you haven't left us. XO

EDIT: BTW, since all you Canadadians know each other, tell her that she should come back.  The bastards have gone!!! ;)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Jaimoe

EDIT: BTW, since all you Canadadians know each other, tell her that she should come back.  The bastards have gone!!! ;)

I did tell her that, but she won't. I know that she's mastering and funding her new album and she's fairly active on Facebook. I have to check out her live act soon. I walked by the club she normally performs at (in Kensington Market in Toronto) just an hour ago.

bowl of soup

I did tell her that, but she won't. I know that she's mastering and funding her new album and she's fairly active on Facebook. I have to check out her live act soon. I walked by the club she normally performs at (in Kensington Market in Toronto) just an hour ago.

Is that you with Fergie Jenkins?
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

ItStillJaimoe

Is that you with Fergie Jenkins?

No. It's Leonard Cohen.