Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Started by ycartrob, Nov 26, 2008, 10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

QuoteHappy Thanksgiving!

If anyone was watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade in Detroit, I was walking with the St. Johns High School Marching Band.  
This IS weird....we WERE watching the parade on our tv here in Tampa..l.too much smoked turkey ::)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

.Walt

happy thanksgiving everyone!! my brother came home with a 12 pack of fat tire cans! it's really weird to actually taste a beer with flavor out of a can. i like it better in a bottle, but i'll take beer however it's served. be safe and enjoy yourselves!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

Quotehappy thanksgiving everyone!! my brother came home with a 12 pack of fat tire cans! it's really weird to actually taste a beer with flavor out of a can. i like it better in a bottle, but i'll take beer however it's served. be safe and enjoy yourselves!
Hey Walts, I finally got to try some Fat Tire in SF  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

capt. scotty

Quotehappy thanksgiving everyone!! my brother came home with a 12 pack of fat tire cans! it's really weird to actually taste a beer with flavor out of a can. i like it better in a bottle, but i'll take beer however it's served. be safe and enjoy yourselves!

I did not know they even sold Fat Tire in cans  :o

Im sure its still just as awesome
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

TEO

I wanna' know how long jrud kept it going?  ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TheBigChicken

QuoteI wanna' know how long jrud kept it going?  ;)
I 2nd that motion
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry