The Pouting Thread

Started by purvis9876, Dec 05, 2008, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purvis9876

This is a special place I'm designating for all of us who won't be able to make it to the NYE show but are forced to hear how much fun it'll be. Come in, stick your lip out, and pout. This space is also reserved so we can talk shit about all those getting to go.  ;D

P.S.-this is also for you if that dick at work got the promotion over you or if Marcy at school gets all the cute clothes and boys.
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

TGMC421

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TheBigChicken

If I'm alone with that chick on an island then I'm crying tears of JOY
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

aMillionDreams

I really am heartbroken.  NYC is just so damned expensive.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

ycartrob

ditto

purvis9876

QuoteI really am heartbroken.  NYC is just so damned expensive.

Yeah, and kydiddle isn't helping anything with her "countdown until.." thread. I never really liked her anyway.( :P)

Jaimoe

I thought this was a poutine thread:

TGMC421

I'm sure this is just wishful thinking, but it would be stellar if they were planning on releasing this show on DVD.  

purvis9876

QuoteI thought this was a poutine thread:

Some may also think it's this type of thread:

POUTING (Trisopterus luscus) The Pouting " Pout " as most would call it only really has interest for the sea match angler, to most sea anglers it is regarded as a pest species, The pouting is a fish which would normally be used a bait for hunting down large Bass alive or dead, Baits: ragworm lugworm small fish strips, but on the whole most baits.

purvis9876

QuoteI'm sure this is just wishful thinking, but it would be stellar if they were planning on releasing this show on DVD.  

Quite the possibility, I would think. Especially with all the hopeful guests to join them.

kydiddle

Yeah, and kydiddle isn't helping anything with her "countdown until.." thread. I never really liked her anyway.( :P)

Hey!  :'( I'm sorry, but I'm so damn excited. This is my first Jacket show and it might end up killing me, then you'll feel bad.

Wait. Are show-goers even allowed to post on this thread?

I was never here...
Cow temperature.

purvis9876

Hey!  :'( I'm sorry, but I'm so damn excited. This is my first Jacket show and it might end up killing me, then you'll feel bad.

I was never here...

It's allowed but not encouraged; Unless you come to sympathize. And I certainly don't want you to croak unless you're dying from the sickness of the show.

kydiddle

I was never here...

It's allowed but not encouraged; Unless you come to sympathize. And I certainly don't want you to croak unless you're dying from the sickness of the show.

Of course I sympathize. I think there is a good chance they will film it for a DVD. Just a hunch.
Cow temperature.

dragonboy

ditto

That picture just made my morning (glory)  :o  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.