The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

Quote;D back in 5 with a beer in my hand!

cool see you then!!! tell me whatt you're drinking on???
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

dragonboy

I'm back! (sorry, my wife wanted to chat)

Cheers Capt, been a while!  [smiley=beer.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

What ya drinking? how much have you had to drink? what ya listening to? & what time is it there?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

.Walt

QuoteWhat ya drinking? how much have you had to drink? what ya listening to? & what time is it there?

drinking on right now....

well i've had a couple fat tires, and coors light. finish a bottle of jagemeister with my roommates, overall a great night.

dragonboy

You know what Capt? I'm not sure if I've ever even drunk your precious Coors Light! I shall make a point of doing so in Hawaii this Dec in your honor  :)

.Walt

Quote& how was your day?  ;)

my day was great, any day i don't have to work and just go to school makes me get up in the morning. What are you drinking on? oh its 5:15AM here, no school tomorrow!!!

dragonboy

Corona Light for me. Tonight is pizza night, a Friday night tradition in our house, which means I'm on the diet beer.

.Walt

QuoteYou know what Capt? I'm not sure if I've ever even drunk your precious Coors Light! I shall make a point of doing so in Hawaii this Dec in your honor  :)

trust me its not that good, BUT if i'm going to drink a American light beer thats what i'm going with, also its just to piss K off, don't tell him i said that.  ;D

also don't think i just took a bunch of pictures of me drinking coors light, at different angles and different positions, with the same coors light. i only have around 10 of them  ;D

.Walt

QuoteCorona Light for me. Tonight is pizza night, a Friday night tradition in our house, which means I'm on the diet beer.

Corona Light, never had, of course i've had Corona, but how does the light stack up with it??? you enjoy??

dragonboy

dragonboy

QuoteCorona Light, never had, of course i've had Corona, but how does the light stack up with it??? you enjoy??
Once you stick a slice of lime in the top it's actually not that different from regular Corona.

.Walt

QuoteWhat's happened to your avatar?

i tried putting me drinking a coors light as my avatar, i guess it didn't work.

Hey, whats that beer from Hawaii you like? i tried looking for it today, but i couldn't remember the name.

dragonboy

Any music? I put on a Marlena Shaw CD but it's a bit too bluesy for how I'm feeling right now. Should have stuck with my original choice (Arctic Monkeys)

dragonboy

QuoteHey, whats that beer from Hawaii you like? i tried looking for it today, but i couldn't remember the name.
Kona: http://www.konabrewingco.com/
The Pale Ale is to die for  :D

.Walt

QuoteAny music? I put on a Marlena Shaw CD but it's a bit too bluesy for how I'm feeling right now. Should have stuck with my original choice (Arctic Monkeys)

thanks for the tip, i'll look into Marlena Shaw (any suggestions without using the how to buy thread) I have the Smashing Pumpkins new one in right now, but its almost over...

dragonboy

Ask your Dad if he likes Marlena Shaw  ;)
I love her muisc but there a heaps & heaps of CDs I'd recommend before suggesting her, just not everyone's cup-of-tea.

.Walt

QuoteHey, whats that beer from Hawaii you like? i tried looking for it today, but i couldn't remember the name.
Kona: http://www.konabrewingco.com/
The Pale Ale is to die for  :D

you know what, i'm not a big pale ale fan. its always hit or miss. some are great, but others just dry my mouth out and give me really bad cotton mouth. does it do that? i know my roommate would love an extra pale ale.

dragonboy

Tell you what, PM me your address & I'll send the first mixtape I made for K's Mixtape thread. That has my fav Marlena Shaw track on it.