The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Quoteyou know what, i'm not a big pale ale fan. its always hit or miss. some are great, but others just dry my mouth out and give me really bad cotton mouth. does it do that? i know my roommate would love an extra pale ale.
I don't know if I've drunk that many other pale ales & therefore don't have a comparison. Sam Adams make a good Pale Ale, those are the only 2 I've tried I think...but I could well be wrong.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteAsk your Dad if he likes Marlena Shaw  ;)
I love her muisc but there a heaps & heaps of CDs I'd recommend before suggesting her, just not everyone's cup-of-tea.

i'll ask him for sure, this is what my mom bought for my dad, everytime i came home he has it playing....
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

Got your PM Capt, I'll hook you up with a couple of mixes & I'll see if I can't find some Japanese chocolate or candy to fill the package out.

Gotta run, 'er in doors is looking to spend some 'quality time' together  ::)

Take it easy Capt, always a pleasure!  :) :) :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteGot your PM Capt, I'll hook you up with a couple of mixes & I'll see if I can't find some Japanese chocolate or candy to fill the package out.

Gotta run, 'er in doors is looking to spend some 'quality time' together  ::)

Take it easy Capt, always a pleasure!  :) :) :)

thanks again, have a good night. its 5:45AM here so i'll be going to bed pretty soon. DB lets do it again soon huh?  ;) night...

dragonboy

You can pretty safely bet your bottom $ that I'll be around tomorrow, probably a little earlier too.

Take it easy Capt  :)

.Walt

aMD

dragonboy

Haha it's 10.37 here & I'm just about to start teaching. Have a good one aMD  :)

aMD

you too.  My "night's" gone like this Boddington's-->Dogfishhead IPA-->Amstel Light

I just can't burn the midnight oil like I used to.  I'll be waking up to a hang over by the time you tie one on.  Though I'm reeling from watching that Bonaroo 04 doc.  I had no idea fela kuti kicked so much ass!  Anyway, have a good one.

mjkoehler

Just polished off the rest of my bottle of red. I'm feeling very, um, mellow. Chose the wine over the vodka tonight. Didn't feel like yaking tomorrow and if I went the Russian/Polsih way, it would have been a bad night.

dragonboy

.Walt

i had a couple tonight, but its never too late to open one and start back up...right? i'll go with a fat tire!! you drinking?

dragonboy

I'll go get a Kirin & put on a CD  :D

dragonboy

How's about we co-ordinate our CDs & have ourselves a little listening party? Any suggestions?

.Walt

QuoteHow's about we co-ordinate our CDs & have ourselves a little listening party? Any suggestions?

great idea, suggestions well what are you feeling today? maybe a little hip-hop? blues? rock?

dragonboy

Not blues, my weekend starts on Saturday afternoon (I teach Sat morn/afternoon) so I need something uplifting. Rock?

.Walt

rock it is, now do we have some of the same disc? KOL, THS, do you have Mad Season?

dragonboy

I was just looking at your recent playlist in the Currently Playing thread: KOL? DBT? Stripes? Ryan Adams?

dragonboy

Quoterock it is, now do we have some of the same disc? KOL, THS, do you have Mad Season?
Boys & Girls in America? K might hear us & come join us for a beer  ;)

.Walt

Quoterock it is, now do we have some of the same disc? KOL, THS, do you have Mad Season?
Boys & Girls in America? K might hear us & come join us for a beer  ;)

wanna go with that, lets do it! oh...and i hope we wake his ass up.