The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Forum clock says 5.19am, I'm gonna start playing my CD @ 5.22am exactly!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteForum clock says 5.19am, I'm gonna start playing my CD @ 5.22am exactly!

got it playing  8-)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

"She was a really cool kisser and she wasn't all that strict of a Christian."  8-)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

It's on Capt, it's f**kin' on my friend! (where is K?!!)

.Walt

Stuck between stations, he's singing about Minneapolis/St. Paul MN.

"He loved the Golden Gophers but he hated all the drawn out winters."

"These Twin Cities kisses
Sound like clicks and hisses.
We all tumbled down and
Drowned in the Mississippi River."

8-)

dragonboy

The opening riff of Hot Soft Light kills me every time!
Seriously, do you not have K's number?  ;)

.Walt

QuoteIt's on Capt, it's f**kin' on my friend! (where is K?!!)

think i have to play it louder....i hope he hears it.

.Walt

they're coming to MN, i'm getting the tickets tomorrow. also black mountain is coming soon, i'm really pumped.

dragonboy

Just make sure CC doesn't kick us off the forum for being drunk & disorderly  ;)

.Walt

QuoteJust make sure CC doesn't kick us off the forum for being drunk & disorderly  ;)

;D  i'm loving the organ thats playing right now.

dragonboy

Quotethey're coming to MN, i'm getting the tickets tomorrow. also black mountain is coming soon, i'm really pumped.
I'm so jealous. I've only been to 2 gigs in 2007. Nagoya is dry. Found out The Shins are coming in Nov but it's a night that I can't make it due to work  >:(

.Walt

i didn't know that they are actually from the Twin Cities. that explains the lyrics.  8-)

.Walt

Quotethey're coming to MN, i'm getting the tickets tomorrow. also black mountain is coming soon, i'm really pumped.
I'm so jealous. I've only been to 2 gigs in 2007. Nagoya is dry. Found out The Shins are coming in Nov but it's a night that I can't make it due to work  >:(

is there any good Japaneses rock bands? Nagoya, i looked it up once, its a huge city right?

dragonboy

3rd biggest in Japan.
I used to kick about with these guys a bit: http://www.myspace.com/1000438018
Play Reefer Happiness sometime, good track. The singer guitarist is a good friend of Mary Jane's (with song titles like Reefer Happiness...no really?)

dragonboy

[size=72]MASSIVE NIGHTS!!![/size]

.Walt

Quote[size=72][size=56][size=48]MASSIVE NIGHTS!!![/size][/size][/size]

damn it missed the whole song, i went to the bathroom. but i didn't want to pause it and stop the flow.

.Walt

Quote3rd biggest in Japan.
I used to kick about with these guys a bit: http://www.myspace.com/1000438018
Play Reefer Happiness sometime, good track. The singer guitarist is a good friend of Mary Jane's (with song titles like Reefer Happiness...no really?)

sounds like something i would like, i'll definitely check it out.

dragonboy

Quote[size=72][size=56][size=48]MASSIVE NIGHTS!!![/size][/size][/size]

damn it missed the whole song, i went to the bathroom. but i didn't want to pause it and stop the flow.
;D ;D ;D

.Walt

started early tonight DB, usually its 5AM when you start here. whats up?

.Walt