The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Quotestarted early tonight DB, usually its 5AM when you start here. whats up?
Yeah I usually finish work round about this time (6.30, 8.00 or 8.30pm Japan time) but on Saturdays I'm done @ 2.30pm.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

i'll drink to that!  [smiley=beer.gif]
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

Shit Capt we did it! Up for one more? Must be late your end?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteShit Capt we did it! Up for one more? Must be late your end?
i'm up for one more for sure!!

dragonboy

KOL? DBT? I could go with some blues now...

.Walt

QuoteKOL? DBT? I could go with some blues now...

kol?

dragonboy

Quote3rd biggest in Japan.
I used to kick about with these guys a bit: http://www.myspace.com/1000438018
Play Reefer Happiness sometime, good track. The singer guitarist is a good friend of Mary Jane's (with song titles like Reefer Happiness...no really?)

sounds like something i would like, i'll definitely check it out.

.Walt

Quote3rd biggest in Japan.
I used to kick about with these guys a bit: http://www.myspace.com/1000438018
Play Reefer Happiness sometime, good track. The singer guitarist is a good friend of Mary Jane's (with song titles like Reefer Happiness...no really?)

sounds like something i would like, i'll definitely check it out.

i'm sold

dragonboy

QuoteKOL? DBT? I could go with some blues now...

kol?
Because Of The Times? Youth & Manhood?

.Walt

dragonboy

will start playing with 6.16 on the clock...

dragonboy

& it's on again!

Knocked Up could well be my song of the year.

MarkW

Can you guys keep it down?  I've got a killer hangover.  I went out to the pub last night.  Twice (it's a long, boozy story).  ;)
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

.Walt

QuoteCan you guys keep it down?  I've got a killer hangover.  I went out to the pub last night.  Twice (it's a long, boozy story).  ;)

;D

.Walt

Quote& it's on again!

Knocked Up could well be my song of the year.

this disc is one of those that you have to play all the way through. it grew on me so much.

dragonboy

[size=72]Marky Mark!!![/size]

QuoteCan you guys keep it down?  I've got a killer hangover.  I went out to the pub last night.  Twice (it's a long, boozy story).  ;)
;D ;D ;D Twice? Do tell!

dragonboy

.Walt

story time  [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

.Walt

Quotewoah, top of the page!

great way to start the page  ;D

dragonboy

Quotewoah, top of the page!

great way to start the page  ;D
I could be that fit if I wanted to be. Seriously.