The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

I'm trying to get started but I think I had to muchh Taco Bell for lunch.  :-[  Digest, Digest!!!!!  I need room for beer damnit.  
There's Still Time.........

red

I was absolutely destroyed last night.  

red

I'm going to bite the dog that bit me and enjoy a few cold ones while watching Acoustic Chorale.  

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

dragonboy

Good for you K! I felt a bit rough this morning & that might help to explain my terrible first game score when my wife & i went bowling earlier  :-/
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

QuoteGood for you K! I felt a bit rough this morning & that might help to explain my terrible first game score when my wife & i went bowling earlier  :-/
Same thing happened to me last night.  My belated birthday bowling bash was incredible, unlike my first and second game scores.   :-/ indeed!

dragonboy

QuoteSame thing happened to me last night.  My belated birthday bowling bash was incredible, unlike my first and second game scores.   :-/ indeed!
I'm too embarrassed to post my score here - I'm sending you a PM!  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

MarkW

QuoteI'm Drunk!!!!

You got over the Taco Bell problem, then?  ;)

My wife is away for the weekend.  I have one hour and fifteen minutes until our pub opens.  There is sport on TV all afternoon, a pile of Sunday papers to read, and fine ale to be drunk.  I am in bloke heaven.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

sweatboard

Yep, sadly my run is coming to an end now.  I suggest enjoying it to its maximum potential though.......and end the evening with Acousic Chorale.  

red

I have a couple Heineken's in the fridge so I'm finishing those off as I do dishes and listen to Neil Young.  

joey_rogo

Just had my first sam adams octoberfest of the season. :)

aMD

doc says i gotta lay off the juice.   >:(

oh, and greasy foods.  there goes have my diet!

megisnotreal

Quotedoc says i gotta lay off the juice.   >:(

dylan, i feel your pain!

i was told that after the surgery, i have to avoid greasy foods. this is good for my fatass, but it makes me sad. i mean, i love me some southern food.

:'(

dragonboy

That's too bad aMD.

I've probably been told the same thing before, thank goodness I couldn't understand a single word the doctor was saying  ;D

aMD

That's too bad aMD.

I've probably been told the same thing before, thank goodness I couldn't understand a single word the doctor was saying  ;D

;D

moderation is one virtue I do NOT possess, we'll see how this works out.

.Walt

amd i hope you wait until tomorrow. i mean, monday night football come on!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

mjkoehler

I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

Vodka, triple Sec, lime, and Moutain Dew code Red is a bitch of a habit to kick. It's like having a fuckin monkey on your back. God I'm gonna be hurtin tomorrow.........good times goooood times.

red

It's a long weekend here, so I'm off to a friends house to drink some cold ones and then we're off to the bar to catch up with some folks who are home.  I'll be sneaking in booze to the bar, as I can only spare about $5 drinking money right now.   ;D  Good thing I've got some vodka (gross!) and Jameson (huzzah!) and some beers in the fridge.  

.Walt

QuoteI'll be sneaking in booze to the bar  

why have i never thought of that?? thats awesome  8-)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

Did you manage to sneak ya beers in K?

My home team of Reading (back in the UK) are playing in about 25mins.
They're having a disastrous 2nd season in the premier league, if they lose this game to Derby County (who are at the bottom of the table) then I might just have to give up on them  :-/

Anyway, I can't watch the game on the TV so I'll be here for a couple of hours yet drinking hard, shouting @ the PC monitor & generally talking to myself  :D