The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

QuoteGood crowd in here tonight!  :)
A couple of girls @ the bar would be nice...I guess tonight is boy's night?  ;)

I'm going to go ahead and start watching OKONOKOS but this chick is going to sit at my computer and hang out with you guys, cool?

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

QuoteVodka is for girls, Tequila is the real deal  ;)
HA! Remember tequila is made by this manly beast

BH

Dave decided to watch the ACL Arcade Fire instead.  He forgot it was on in the St. Louis area tonight for the first time.   :-* ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

.Walt

Having one tonight DB?? i'll done with work around 5ish
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

anyone try one of these? seen it, but i opted for something else.

dragonboy

QuoteHaving one tonight DB?? i'll done with work around 5ish
What time is it there now?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

.Walt

well, i'm heading back to work  [smiley=thumbdown.gif]

but should be done in 4 hours. hopefully see you then.  this is what i'll be having...

dragonboy

I'll probably be crashed out on the couch by then (8:00pm here) but if i'm not I'll definitely be up for a beer.
I re-cut your mixtape this morning. This is my third & final cut...I'm hoping you're gonna like it!!!  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ManNamedTruth

i dropped my wallet in the toilet tongith :-X
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

pawpaw

Just cracked open a Shiner Bock, turned on the debate. McCain just whipped out his "veto pen" to promise no pork barrell spending on his watch (yeah right). The youtube format rocks though.

Now Giuliani is defending his baseball loyalties! Go youtube!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

red

My friends and I have started a new Saturday tradition, it's a drinking game, kinda subjective.

Last week we watched the Roast of William Shatner and it was drink every time there was a Star Trek reference or a f*ck.  Last night we watched Eddie Murphy Raw and it was a drink every time there was a f*ck or the n-word.  

Needless to say we were all beyond destroyed in such a short time.  I think next weekend it's gonna be Robin Williams Live on Broadway.

;D

mjkoehler

QuoteMy friends and I have started a new Saturday tradition, it's a drinking game, kinda subjective.

Last week we watched the Roast of William Shatner and it was drink every time there was a Star Trek reference or a f*ck.  Last night we watched Eddie Murphy Raw and it was a drink every time there was a f*ck or the n-word.  

Needless to say we were all beyond destroyed in such a short time.  I think next weekend it's gonna be Robin Williams Live on Broadway.

;D
that's fucking awesome. hmmmmm getting an idear for the after party for the Christmas bash this year if I'm not trashed enough

dragonboy

I've got the house to myself tonight! I put on my new Bobby Bare CD & then slunk into the hot tub  [smiley=bath.gif]
for about 20mins. I just put on a pair of sweats & cracked open a beer...doesn't get much better than this for me!!!

Cheers folks  [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

MarkW

Cheers, DB!  I've just got up to make a cup of tea, although a beer sounds really tempting!  ;)

Edit - You might need a few: I see that Reading have got Liverpool later today... Torres is on fire at the moment.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

dragonboy

QuoteEdit - You might need a few: I see that Reading have got Liverpool later today... Torres is on fire at the moment.
Thanks for reminding me  ::)

I was thinking about staying up, what with the trouble n strife being away but it's a late kick off so I think I'll spare myself the grief.

dragonboy

3-1?!!...3-1?!!  [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

red

This is officially the best night ever.  A great friend who's a truck driver brought me two 12 cases of Steam Whistle (the incredible beer I drank in Toronto) back from Ontario.  I'm savouring.  Also drank many a Heineken and too much red wine while watching Rust Never Sleeps.

[smiley=beer.gif]

bethofftherecord

nothing can be changed except ourselves

Hawkeye

Drinking one of these:

and listening to this:

Check out this New Glarus brewery website, they were voted one of the top microbreweries in the US, with two beers being featured in Playboy (the Spotted Cow and the Belgian Red).  The Belgian Red was crowned World Fruit Beer Champion.

http://www.newglarusbrewing.com/

Cheers!
We could.