kyjed48

A whole lotta beer!  I feel you man!
[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

kyjed48

Jager with beer chaser!  MMMMMM! ;D

BH

QuoteJager with beer chaser!  MMMMMM! ;D

Mmmm.  That used to be my drink of choice about 8-10 years ago.  Yager with a Sam Adams chaser.  Great combo.  However, you probably didn't want to be in the same room with me the next day.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mtngurl

mmmm drinkin' red wine watching Okonokos almost in tears in anticipation for the new album. It's been too long!!
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill.

kyjed48

I've not been this excited about an album release since Use Your Illusion!  ;D

Hawkeye

Been drinking some great beers this weekend:

St. Bernardus 12 pt
Delirium Tremens
Chimay - red, white, and blue labels
Samichlaus - 14% alcohol!!!  Good too!

I think these are all Trappist beers
We could.

dragonboy

QuoteI've not been this excited about an album release since Use Your Illusion!  ;D
;D

Those are some great, strong beers Seamus!

Nothing for me for 2days with the flu. Didn't think I'd be able to do it.
I'm not an alcoholic, I just like drinking  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

I've been on a major English beer/Ale kick lately. Tonight I'm enjoying the following.

Boddingtons Pub Ale
Bass (my fav)
Harp (my 3rd fav behind Newcastle and Bass)
Smithwick's (yeah I know it's Irish)

Any suggestions for some others?

dragonboy

QuoteI've been on a major English beer/Ale kick lately. Tonight I'm enjoying the following.

Boddingtons Pub Ale
Bass (my fav)
Harp (my 3rd fav behind Newcastle and Bass)
Smithwick's (yeah I know it's Irish)

Any suggestions for some others?
Those are all pretty tame. Look out for ales by Youngs, Wells, Samuel Smith's, Theakstons, Badger Beers or Spitfire & Bishops finger. They all export here so you might be able to get them in the US.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

QuoteThose are all pretty tame. Look out for ales by Youngs, Wells, Samuel Smith's, Theakstons, Badger Beers or Spitfire & Bishops finger. They all export here so you might be able to get them in the US.

I'll have to check those out. Anything with Spitfire has got to be good. There was a Scottish one I used to drink that I cannot find any longer, Skullsplitter. Man that was good stuff.

dragonboy

My town has a Jazz & Ale festival in the summer. Some of the ales weren't served until after 9pm because they were so strong.
You know when you've had a good ale (& so does anyone else in the room with you!) because you leave a potent trail behind you  ;)

mjkoehler

That is usually a good sing of any beer...isn't it?

red

sweatboard

Bud Light and The Constantines.  ;)  Thanks for the tip brother.  :-*
There's Still Time.........

red

Oh man, I've spent many a beer-drenched night over the past few years listening to the Cons.  I still think "Soon Enough" is my favourite song of this decade!

[smiley=beer.gif]

thatswhatshesaid

again with the hoogstraten and bells best brown ale.

aMD

heineken and some weak ass IPA made by red hook.

BH

Damn, I could go for an IPA right now.

I can't drink right now because I'm on my medication.  And by medication, I mean red wine.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

vespachick

QuoteI can't drink right now because I'm on my medication.  And by medication, I mean red wine.

We must have the same ailment! Cheers my brudda!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

red

Make that 3 of us on the red wine meds!