The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

It's all good thanks Capt! Had some work to do today but I just finished & am celebrating with a Kirin (big bottle!)  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteYou drinking?

no. i just got done with work about an hour ago. wouldn't mind having a couple.  you?

dragonboy

Haha! I'm always drinking Capt, you should know that by now  ;D

Wanna grab a cold one & spin a couple of tunes?

.Walt

haha

yeah, i'll be up for awhile. i'm going to go grab a brewski.
what are you having tonight?

dragonboy

Kirin Lager (big bottle)  ;)

What CD should I put on?

.Walt

i'll be starting with fat tire, but i do have some two month old red stripe.

.Walt

QuoteKirin Lager (big bottle)  ;)

What CD should I put on?

fucking right!

hmmm what cd? well, how long have you been drinking?

dragonboy

Do you think I'll be able to find Fat Tire in San F/Las V/Memphis when I'm in the US this summer?

dragonboy

Quotehmmm what cd? well, how long have you been drinking?
First bottle. I've only got about 30/40mins or so & then my pizza should be here...

.Walt

QuoteDo you think I'll be able to find Fat Tire in San F/Las V/Memphis when I'm in the US this summer?

if you asked me last year, i would have said probably not. but seattle had it, so i would think the chances are good. wow you'll be all over the US, or is that the three choices?

.Walt

Quotehmmm what cd? well, how long have you been drinking?
First bottle. I've only got about 30/40mins or so & then my pizza should be here...

you ever listen to Ry Cooder?

dragonboy

No it's all planned now. 1 night in SF, 3 nights in Memphis, 5 nights in LV & then back to SF for 2 nights before going home.
I wanted go to Memphis & Autsin but my wife decided to join me so I scratched Austin & went for LAs Vegas instead. Should be great!

dragonboy

Quoteyou ever listen to Ry Cooder?
I only have the Paris/Texas OST...I love it but it's a early in the evening here for that one  ;D

.Walt

QuoteNo it's all planned now. 1 night in SF, 3 nights in Memphis, 5 nights in LV & then back to SF for 2 nights before going home.
I wanted go to Memphis & Autsin but my wife decided to join me so I scratched Austin & went for LAs Vegas instead. Should be great!

wow, that sounds like a great time! Have you been to Vegas before?

dragonboy

Only Memphis & Nashville (& Hawaii but that doesn't really count, does it?) I thought about heading off into your neck of the woods, Willie Nelson is playing the Northern Lights Theater in Milwaukee on the 25th of June...that anywhere near you or have I got my geography all wrong?

dragonboy

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this man being in Las Vegas when I'm there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDE0s4wy2bc

.Walt

QuoteOnly Memphis & Nashville (& Hawaii but that doesn't really count, does it?) I thought about heading off into your neck of the woods, Willie Nelson is playing the Northern Lights Theater in Milwaukee on the 25th of June...that anywhere near you or have I got my geography all wrong?

oh yeah, that's where my mom side of the family is from. it's a little under 400miles or 5-6hours away. you did get BBQ in Memphis right?!

dragonboy

Hell yes I did! I went for the local dry ribs. I fell in love with pulled-pork sandwiches in Hawaii...hoping to consume a couple of those this time round!