The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

easy jim

I really do have a finer taste in beer...only my beer budget rarely allows for such splurging.
So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

vespachick

Today is my dog Mack's 4th birthday.  We're drinking cheap cabernet and eating blackberry pie.  Woooooot!

YAY!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

mjkoehler

bump.

just cuz it was on the 4th page. We all giving up drinking?

BH

Oh my god, am I gonna put a hurtin' on a bottle of wiskey tonight.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

getinthevan

Cheeseburgers and draft beer within the hour.  Then its bed time and off to work at the far too early time of 2:15 am.  

The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

primushead

Busch Light after a hard day of work.  Much needed.

.Walt

Quotebump.

just cuz it was on the 4th page.

4th page? really? wow...i'm embarrassed.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

pawpaw

I came home jonesin' for a cocktail...the liquor cabinet is pretty bare though... Scraped together a vodka (and flat) tonic. Does tonic water go bad (my guess is no)? Its like 6 months past expiration. No matter, it's doing the trick  :D
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

mjkoehler

Quotebump.

just cuz it was on the 4th page.

4th page? really? wow...i'm embarrassed.
Really. I thought it was odd.

Drinking plenty of Pale Ale tonight. Lost our softball game even though I crushed a should have been triple (it ended up being a double as the guy already on base is slooooooooow) and my hammy hurts.

mjkoehler

QuoteI came home jonesin' for a cocktail...the liquor cabinet is pretty bare though... Scraped together a vodka (and flat) tonic. Does tonic water go bad (my guess is no)? Its like 6 months past expiration. No matter, it's doing the trick  :D
At least you have the vodka. Mothers Milk, Nectur of the Gods.

pawpaw

QuoteI came home jonesin' for a cocktail...the liquor cabinet is pretty bare though... Scraped together a vodka (and flat) tonic. Does tonic water go bad (my guess is no)? Its like 6 months past expiration. No matter, it's doing the trick  :D

I know, I'm on my second one. How's your softball team doing? Is it a work team?
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

mjkoehler

I know, I'm on my second one. How's your softball team doing? Is it a work team?
We've only gotten 2 out of 5 games in because of all of the rain. It's a team of friends. I crashed it as I know a few of the people and they needed an extra body. Everyone on the team is at least 10 years younger then me. Since its coed, I ain't complaining.  ;)

easy jim

[size=14]Gin and tonic and lime and gin and tonic and lime and gin and tonic and lime.[/size]
I was gonna go for the Cap'n Black and Coke that LEATHERKID suggested but my liquor store doesn't carry it. :-?Ilike those guys too much to walk out empty-handed.

dragonboy

Just cracked open a Bud using my Elvis Presley 'Suspicious Minds' bottle opener...how American am I?!!
Cheers everyone!  [smiley=laugh.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Umeshu (Japanese Plum Wine)  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

Nice DB. Plum wine is some tasty stuff, and least the stuff I've had.

dragonboy

Yeah I'd kind of forgotten about it for a while until my folks were here. I introduced it to them X amount of years ago & they were jonesing for some more when they came out.

dragonboy

MarkW

Couple o' pints of Staropramen at the local, and then most of a bottle of Thai white wine.  It was free from the local restaurant when it opened recently. :-/

[size=8]ps - have lived in Thailand and never even knew they made wine.  :-?[/size]
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

easy jim