The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

I already picked up my merch.  Dave, I think you better start a new thread, I've got a feeling this thing is going to get carried away... ;)

vespachick

Ya, you've 'met' Mack:

I do think YOU should start a cleverly title new thread though!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

The Drake

Dayton, OH.  You?

This is going to be fun.  Time to crank up to the digi-vapor!

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

BH

St. Louis, MO

Go to off topic -->  Anyone else drinkin/wathcin  OKONOKOS on this fine Friday everning.

NEW THREAD!  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

TheBigChicken

Sunday afternoon
Miller Lite check
pool cleaned check
chicken marinating check
Tampa Rays 1st place check
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

ms. yvon

freshly brewed cuppa cafe du monde coffee.  coffee brought to me from friends who visited new orleans.

soooo good.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

mjkoehler

Quotefreshly brewed cuppa cafe du monde coffee.  coffee brought to me from friends who visited new orleans.

soooo good.
Even better when made the Vietnamese way. I gave up foffee over a year ago, except for this when I visit my favorite Vietnamese restuarant. I prefer mine hot, but isced is tasty also.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%A0_ph%C3%AA_s%E1%BB%AFa_%C4%91%C3%A1

TEO

On my way to get a case of Schlafly and O'Fallon's.   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

BH

QuoteOn my way to get a case of Schlafly and O'Fallon's.   :)

I'm sorry I'll be missing you tommorow night.  I'll actually be closer to Columbia than St. Charles.  The whole family is going camping on a friends farm in Mineola, MO!  

Have a safe trip!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

TEO

QuoteOn my way to get a case of Schlafly and O'Fallon's.   :)

I'm sorry I'll be missing you tommorow night.  I'll actually be closer to Columbia than St. Charles.  The whole family is going camping on a friends farm in Mineola, MO!  

Have a safe trip!
No problem fine sir of all sirs! We have the rest of our lives....... :)

pawpaw

Man, after the abuse I've been taking here today, you bet I'm drinkin'  ;)

Tonight its Lagunitas IPA...
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

TEO

Made it home with some O'Fallon's 5 day IPA and Gold, Schlafly Dry Hopped APA and Reserve Barleywine, Hercules Double IPA, Unearthly Imperial IPA, and Belgian Lambic Pomme. I should be set for a couple of days.

mjkoehler

QuoteMade it home with some O'Fallon's 5 day IPA and Gold, Schlafly Dry Hopped APA and Reserve Barleywine, Hercules Double IPA, Unearthly Imperial IPA, and Belgian Lambic Pomme. I should be set for a couple of days.
Jeez, leave anything at the liquor store? Next time you go to Columbia keep heading west for about 10 minutes and go to Les Bourgeois Vineyards. Great local wines and cheap as hell. Riverboat Red and White are excellent sit outside on the deck and drink a bottle by yourself wine.

http://www.missouriwine.com/

TEO

Yeah, I left a little bit. They have over 500 beers. Since I told the guy I come there every time I hit town he gave me a bit of a discount on the Schlafly.  

mjkoehler

Is it a store in Columbia or one here in the 'Lou. If it's here, where? I need a good store like that.

pawpaw

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

TEO

QuoteIs it a store in Columbia or one here in the 'Lou. If it's here, where? I need a good store like that.

It is in Columbia. Arena liquors south on Providence.

getinthevan

The beauty of working the graveyard shift is that I'm allowed to drink at 8 in the morning!

The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

LEATHER KID

Jim Rome was pimping Bombay Sapphire the other day which got me interested.  Not too bad but does take a bit to get used to it.
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!