The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon T.

QuoteI couldn't wait for Saturday, Dylan.  Had a few Hazed & Infused tonight while watching the Chargers and Raiders.  Smoooooth brew.  I like it a lot.  I'll definitely get some more.

Side note, anyone try the Budweiser American Ale yet?  I kind of dig it.  I've been keeping it as my backup when I run out of craft beers.  Which has been a lot, lately.   :-/

I can't make myself buy that "american ale" especially knowing Bud is no longer an American company.  I'm glad you're digging the hazed and infused.  Boulder brewing co has a lot of good shit.  try the sweatty beatty in the summer.

I had issues with that myself but I caved.  It's not bad at all.

Taxman

Have been tasting an excellent line of beers tonight:

In no particular order, btw.
I'm sure I'll have an awsome headache tomorrow...
I'm not trying to be mysterious about it, it's just that what I do is tough to explain.
-Macgyver

BH

QuoteHave been tasting an excellent line of beers tonight:

In no particular order, btw.
I'm sure I'll have an awsome headache tomorrow...

Wow! I hope you brought enough for everybody. ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Taxman

I always do.  ;D
I'm actually a bit surprised I can type so well at this time of night, though I'm struggling to keep my eyes open.
Pretty dangerous to have a beer-cafe on the opposite side of the street; 12 beers draught, 250 bottled kinds...
Nice... :o
I'm not trying to be mysterious about it, it's just that what I do is tough to explain.
-Macgyver

BH

Wow, that is dangerous! And awesome. :)

I'm just swillin' down cheap red wine again.  I'm waiting for SNL to come on.   My wife went to visit her sister in NYC and she's got tickets so I hope they do one of those skits with Jimmy Fallon (sp?) sitting in the crowd for some reason.   ;D

Kanye is in the house.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

capt. scotty

QuoteWow, that is dangerous! And awesome. :)

I'm just swillin' down cheap red wine again.  I'm waiting for SNL to come on.   My wife went to visit her sister in NYC and she's got tickets so I hope they do one of those skits with Jimmy Fallon (sp?) sitting in the crowd for some reason.   ;D

Kanye is in the house.

she might get screwed out of a musical guest unless the house band promptly leaves then..that would suck
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

MMJ_fanatic

Shipyard Prelude--very nice dark seasonal ale
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Penny Lane

1. finals are done
2. my bosses are working from home today because they are scared of driving in snow (3/4 of their trip is by train, go figure)
3. i have 2 yo la tengo hannukuh shows sunday and monday
4. leaving for ohio on tues to see my family (Namely my 4 year old niece-the cutest human alive)
5. MMJ in less than 2 weeks!!!
6. and lastly---i hope santa brings happy hour early today!!!!

TGIF i need booze!!!! it's been 4 months!! :P
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

aMillionDreams

Not to rain on your parade Penny but there's a new drinking thread.  This one is too big and is bugging out.  Here's the new thread:

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1228448742/120#120

Can we get an admin to lock this bad boy up?
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

BH

it's been 4 months!! :P

WHAT?!!?!?!

Don't lock this thread out!  It's like the old washed up corner bar, that you need to return to every now and then for old times and to get a really cheap cocktail and a jukebox with some Willie on it.

aMillionDreams

WHAT?!!?!?!

Don't lock this thread out!  It's like the old washed up corner bar, that you need to return to every now and then for old times and to get a really cheap cocktail and a jukebox with some Willie on it.

I understand the sentiment, BH, but what good is this thread if we can't read the posts?  Soon part two will be just as special, I promise!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Penny Lane

WHAT?!!?!?!

no problemo, i'll repost---

BH, yes, it's been practically a dry semester apart from when i got tanked (not in a good way) over OSU's flogging by USC and Halloween. Otherwise, very sober since Aug.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill