The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

i'm drinkin windsor/cokes.  i wanted canadian club and coke, but they didn't have it >:(...that means i'm pissed...really pissed.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

Haha, it's all good...
Friday night is pizza night here, which means I'm on the diet beer.
Tastes like piss but like I said, it's all good.

Cheers!  [smiley=beer.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

You listening to anything? Early James Brown for me:

'Think! (about the good things)'
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

honestly the first time i ever saw my dad cry was on christmas, because of james browns death. my dad graduated in 1969 and i guess you could call him a modern day "wigger". he  really didn't listen to a whole lot of music like; the grateful dead or jefferson airplane. although he did listened  to the doors. and i asked him if he listened to jimi hendrix and his reply was "was he black" meaning of course he did.  but he was and still into the soul music through and through. james brown, al green, marvin gaye. i think that he cried cause it just shows that he is getting old and the artists that he liked are dying. i'd feel the same way if jim died. thats awesome you're listening to that. i'm going to pour a little out for james brown.  so yes indeed cheers!! :)

TEO

Warmin' up with some Newcastle as we speak!   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

.Walt

i just got done with work. i threw up numerous times...wow it was bad....really bad.

dragonboy

Quotehonestly the first time i ever saw my dad cry was on christmas, because of james browns death. my dad graduated in 1969 and i guess you could call him a modern day "wigger". he  really didn't listen to a whole lot of music like; the grateful dead or jefferson airplane. although he did listened  to the doors. and i asked him if he listened to jimi hendrix and his reply was "was he black" meaning of course he did.  but he was and still into the soul music through and through. james brown, al green, marvin gaye. i think that he cried cause it just shows that he is getting old and the artists that he liked are dying. i'd feel the same way if jim died. thats awesome you're listening to that. i'm going to pour a little out for james brown.  so yes indeed cheers!! :)

Great story Cap, thanks for sharing.
Sorry to hear that the alcohol you consumed didn't agree with you  ;)

mjkoehler

The Mrs. and I will be hitting the Kamikazes as soon as these hellion children go to bed.  Long week for da both of us   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

red

Did a shot of absinthe last night.  Yeah, that's not going to be happening again anytime soon.

Well, maybe tonight - it's a friends birthday.  But I really hope not.

aMD

damn.  absinthe? the real deal or the hard liquor that stole its name?  I'm probably going to the usual Jim Beam and Samuel Adams tonight, but it's gonna be a blow out!

.Walt

aMD

i'm waiting 20 more minutes... maybe.

.Walt

lol, give in. crack one right now. come on, do it

aMD

.Walt

i haven't started yet also, so 8 it is. i'll be here with bells on.

aMD

Just cracked my first Sam Adams Winter Lager.  I was going to wait until company came over but as long as I have company in this thread it's all good.

Cheers!

.Walt

cheers. last can of coors light.  then i gotta go to the store for more. any suggestions?

aMD

I'm really into Boddington's these days, but it's pretty expensive.  Sam Adams is my old stand by.  It's winter lager tonight but I also thoroughly enjoy the boston ale.

.Walt

QuoteI'm really into Boddington's these days, but it's pretty expensive.  Sam Adams is my old stand by.  It's winter lager tonight but I also thoroughly enjoy the boston ale.

boddington's huh? i going to try that one, and see what happens. my favorite beer is Fat Tire, but they don't sell it in Minnesota. so when my brother comes home from Missouri he smuggles me a case.

aMD

I love fat tire but they don't sell it anywhere east of the mississippi apparently.  A comparible brew is Newcastle.  Let me know what you think of Boddington's, it comes in four pack of pint sized cans with the gas release like guiness but it's a blonde colored brew.  

People should be showing up around here  soon so i'm audi 5000.  Happy drinking, brother!  [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]