The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

QuoteI just 'drank' some tomato soup for lunch, that count?  ;)
Have a good one Red!

started early huh?
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

.Walt

got a six pack of this beer called "pilsner urquell" its a czech beer, pretty good. also got a sixer of "paulaner" which is great.

red

Quotehow much is a liter of crown?
About $35.  I try to catch it on sale and stock up a bit.

Crown Reserve is more expensive, but totally worth it.  

dragonboy

Have a good one Red!
Since it's tomato soup, I'll let it slide.  That's some good stuff.

I really like More Fish, some really great tracks.  It's more of a showcase for members of the Theodore Unit, but it still rocks.  Not Fishscale good though.

Tripps, I'll be waiting..

Yeah I saw there were a lot of guests.

I could have a lunchtime beer Capt but it'll just put me to sleep. I don't have the stamina any more, just the gut  :-[
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

Quotehow much is a liter of crown?
About $35.  I try to catch it on sale and stock up a bit.

Crown Reserve is more expensive, but totally worth it.  
crown reserve is what you go with?

red

I like to, but I the regular Crown is just fine most of the time.

Oh no - I just busted out my live MF DOOM album, this is gonna be good.  The Doom/Ghostface album this year will probably destroy this world.

.Walt

Have a good one Red!
Since it's tomato soup, I'll let it slide.  That's some good stuff.

I really like More Fish, some really great tracks.  It's more of a showcase for members of the Theodore Unit, but it still rocks.  Not Fishscale good though.

Tripps, I'll be waiting..

Yeah I saw there were a lot of guests.

I could have a lunchtime beer Capt but it'll just put me to sleep. I don't have the stamina any more, just the gut  :-[

damn, i don't think i'll be making our 5 in morning beer, i have to work at 10

dragonboy

I might start a little earlier today, what with it being a Sunday & all that.
Can you hold out till 4?  ;)

I don't have any MF Doom. I've heard the name many times, of course & can even picture some of his album covers, just never checked him out. I shall get on the case...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

QuoteI might start a little earlier today, what with it being a Sunday & all that.
Can you hold out till 4?  ;)

I don't have any MF Doom. I've heard the name many times, of course & can even picture some of his album covers, just never checked him out. I shall get on the case...
He's easily my favourite MC, I love everything he's ever touched.  Madvillainy is an absolute essential, possible the best hip-hop album of the 00's.

His story is a wonderful read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mf_doom

.Walt

i'll try.  i started a little early today, and its to late to pace myself, but i'm up it!

.Walt

its over folks, db sorry man i can't make it. red always a pleasure. see you guys on tomorrow night for sure. i work till 4 and then i'll be drinkin'.

db isn't funny how ten minutes ago i said i was up for the challenge and now i throw in the towel.  in just ten minutes... :-[

dragonboy

red

dragonboy

QuoteHis story is a wonderful read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mf_doom
Cheers for that.
Yeah, Madvillainy gets mentioned a lot. Do you have Lootpack's Da Antidote?
That's a great Madlib album: http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:4sy67uq010j3

red

I certainly do, I really need to give that a listen, it's been far too long.

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

dragonboy

I'm off out to get some KFC  ("MMJ are the best thing to come out of Kentucky since the Colonel's secret blend of 'erbs & spices!") for dinner then I'm going to crack open a bottle of Young's Old Nick.

From their website: This fabulous barley wine is a malty, velvety smooth and full bodied beer with a rich dark ruby colour. Old Nick is overflowing with sumptuous flavours of fruit and hops, with a complex bitterness on the finish.Pale ale and crystal malt together with Young's unique mix of cane sugar and Fuggle and Goldings hops."

Fuggle and Golding hops?!! How can that not be good?!!

Someone go wake up Captain Tripps...

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI'm off out to get some KFC  ("MMJ are the best thing to come out of Kentucky since the Colonel's secret blend of 'erbs & spices!") for dinner then I'm going to crack open a bottle of Young's Old Nick.

From their website: This fabulous barley wine is a malty, velvety smooth and full bodied beer with a rich dark ruby colour. Old Nick is overflowing with sumptuous flavours of fruit and hops, with a complex bitterness on the finish.Pale ale and crystal malt together with Young's unique mix of cane sugar and Fuggle and Goldings hops."

;D

That sounds great..too bad it's 4 a.m. here.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

.Walt

QuoteI'm off out to get some KFC  ("MMJ are the best thing to come out of Kentucky since the Colonel's secret blend of 'erbs & spices!") for dinner then I'm going to crack open a bottle of Young's Old Nick.

if i knew you were going on a KFC run, i would have stayed up. time to go work. be back in 6 hours. then its football