Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

5 minutes and counting down!!!

And Tripps, guess what kind of beer they bough.   >:(

.Walt

Quote5 minutes and counting down!!!

And Tripps, guess what kind of beer they bough.   >:(

does it start with coors and end with fucking delicious?  8-)
red drinking coors light :o
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Tree

I just drank a lot of Becks and cider...oh and not to forgot about the "Ötzi"shot. shiiit that was hard...

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

Found this thread on page two!!!
Whad up wid dat?!!
Where you at Capt?!!

Am a couple of beers in, just heard a cover of Fever by Joe Sherman & The Arena Brass followed by a cover Son Of A Preacher Man by The Gaylettes!
About to have some super hot cajun-chili-beans that i cooked, all is good with the world  :D

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ratsprayer

pilsner urquell.  

it has frequented my refrigerator lately.

.Walt

QuoteFound this thread on page two!!!
Whad up wid dat?!!
Where you at Capt?!!

on page two...really? that will never ever happen again.
well i went without the internet for a couple of days. but on saturday i really got outta control. i was blacked out by 12:30 and was up till 5 (so i was told) i woke up, and my first thought was what the fuck happened last night.  then i looked at the clock, and i was a couple hours late for work. i got to hear the stories, of what i did last night. :-[
i really haven't drank since, which has to change .

it would have been funny if i would have set my alarm clock, even though i was blacked out.

.Walt

i'm going to change things right now.

i still have some those rolling rocks red.   8-)

dragonboy

Quotei got to hear the stories, of what i did last night.
You need to PM me those stories  ;)

Seriously though Bro, take it easy on the beers, stay safe & don't do anything silly  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

Quotei'm going to change things right now.

i still have some those rolling rocks red.   8-)
Drunken stories that you can't remember, do tell!

"lets get wrecked on Rolling Rock and stroll down to the sea"  A little Joel Plaskett for ya.

I'm looking forward to this weekend.  Some old friends will be around, hopefully make a few new ones..

.Walt

Quotei got to hear the stories, of what i did last night.
You need to PM me those stories  ;)

Seriously though Bro, take it easy on the beers, stay safe & don't do anything silly  :)

the stories aren't too bad. just embarrassing.
i drank the rest of my roommates vodka with jager and redbull, and he was pissed at me. (i hate vodka)
i guess i was in the bathroom for an hour, listening to the same song over and over again. (Druganaut, by Black Mountain)
i took a shower
i must have fell and ripped out the towel rack in the bathroom
the shower curtain was ripped off when i woke up.
i pounded on my roommates door and when he opened it, i tackled him. (he had a full drink in his hand) also explains why my hand was hurting in the morning.
i was howling in my sleep and saying "yes" a lot. (my other roommate came home at 6 and he said he could hear me)
theres more, but those are the highlights

before i went to work, the only thing i was told, was i took a shower and tackled my roommate. which made me think the whole day "did i tackle him naked?" i found out later that day i had clothes on. but overall i blame it on not eating anything. cause i really didn't drink that much. i don't think i can stomach english ales anymore.  :'(

red

Listening to Druganaut for an hour in your bathroom, I love it!

.Walt

what can i say, i really like that song. even when i have no control of whats going on, i still play a great song.

i should have stuck with coors light.  8-)

dragonboy

7.30pm in my neck of the woods, I'm gonna go crazy & start with a bottle of Theakston's Old Peculier!
http://www.theakstons.co.uk/ales/view_detail.php?id=9

Cheers!  [smiley=beer.gif]

.Walt

Quote7.30pm in my neck of the woods, I'm gonna go crazy & start with a bottle of Theakston's Old Peculier!
http://www.theakstons.co.uk/ales/view_detail.php?id=9

Cheers!  [smiley=beer.gif]

i'm going to try that out tonight. if i can get it. i'll tell you what i think about it.

that and coors light

red

You gross bastard!

Less than an hour until drinking time at work!  The best part is making the beer run on company time.

.Walt

The best part is making the beer run on company time.

i'd say making a beer run on company time is the American dream, but you're Canadian. so i'm not sure what say other than thats fucking awesome.

vespachick

Bridgeport, ESB.  It's beer, and it's goooood!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

.Walt

tried to drink tonight. i bought a sixer of some polish beer. it was bad, i didn't like it.

dragonboy

Sorry to hear that Capt!

I went for my one of my fav Japanese beers this evening (Kirin)

I'm now enjoying an excellent Australian Cab Sav (did I get that right Ali?) after a very successful afternoon diggin' the crates for some Northern Soul.
Found some real treasures today...all is good with the world!

Peace be with you my Brothers & Sisters - I love you all!  :) :D :) :D